I need friends! ;D

Options
I'm kind-of new to MFP and I need lots of active and encouraging friends!

Replies

• sandyb86
    sandyb86 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am new too and im trying really hard to lose some wight and eat better because im getting married and i want to look good inmy wedding dress:smile:
  • Tammi14
    Tammi14 Posts: 12
    Options
    Send me a friend request. I'm also new and could use some friends for motivation/inspiration. I am 46 and would like to lose about 20lbs.
  • Theshizznit21
    Options
    Hello! I'm somewhat new to MFP. I log in everyday and I'm looking for encouraging people too. Anyone can add me (As long as you're active and encouraging).
  • steph_lynne_lambert
    steph_lynne_lambert Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I joined today! I am interested in becoming friends with those who are positive, encouraging, as well as inspiring! I will try to be the same! thanks so much! :)
  • aweltha
    aweltha Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • tinalou440
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me. Too
  • MOMMAHOWE
    MOMMAHOWE Posts: 21
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • lostropav
    lostropav Posts: 21
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • sisterofseven
    sisterofseven Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'll do my best to help you out :-)
  • MaelyntheNeko
    Options
    Add me.. I am also new ^.^
  • mtbaumgartner
    Options
    I am new too! We can encourage each other, feel free to friend me.
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • LiveLife256
    Options
    I'm new too... 3rd day on MFP. Good luck to all of you!
  • lckunz
    lckunz Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi! I joined this month too, only about 3 weeks ago. It's a great site, easy to input food and exercise, and great community support. My favorite has been the Fitness and Exercise message board. Click on that and then scroll down to find Wednesday Mini Challenge! (or whatever day it is, except weekends). She gives you a daily challenge, and somehow having someone else make the challenge, inspires me enough to want to do it. Try it. It's fun!

I'm kind-of new to MFP and I need lots of active and encouraging friends!
  • wendula
    wendula Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Anyone on this thread is welcome to add me. I've been active for a short time now, only lost 4lbs so far, but I love to have great friends to encourage me and to be an encourager as well!
  • hungergames324
    hungergames324 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    add me! i need friends too! :happy:
  • lilorphann
    lilorphann Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if anyone would like. I've logged in everyday for 513 days!
  • kashubian
    kashubian Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    wow, 513 is one heck of a string of log ins! I'm fairly new here but really like the calorie counter so I'm here pretty much every day. Anyone can add me if they like.
  • ellieranc
    ellieranc Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here, too! Anyone that would like to make a new friend, please, feel free to add me! Thanks!

Ellie
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add!