Mommies!!! Help!

jrue1985
jrue1985 Posts: 191 Member
I am currently down to 140-145 lbs. My goal is 135. I feel like I am looking MUCH better than I did when I started (175 lbs in January), however, I hate how my "Mummy" tummy looks!!! What do I need to focus on to get that lose skin to tighten up?! Also, my thighs!! What do I need to focus on to tighten them up?! I want to try those "It Works" wraps, but I want to get everything as tight as I can on my own first!! Please offer me some good advice on this!

Replies

• What kind of workouts are you doing? Do you do strength training? Adding weightlifting can help tremendously. What I started doing was weighted crunches, weighted leg lifts, and planks.
  • jrue1985
    jrue1985 Posts: 191 Member
    I do some running at night, usually only p to 10 minutes rightnow up and down my driveway because I am trying to build myself up to it (I have asthma, and it hurts my chest soooo bad!). I walk a lot, and I do some Body Rock workouts with You Tube. Unfortunately though, I am not always doing something every day like I should because I also take care of my daughter and work, and I am so tired most days :-( What do you use for weighted crunches? I do the leg lifts as well, I will have to try doing them weighted too. I will have to look for weights for my legs.