progress (with pics)

Options
So the scales haven't really moved much for me over the past month or so, but one thing I have learnt is that it doesn't matter if the scales move or not; its how you feel and how you look, not necessarily what the scales tell you :-) I am learning to like my figure now, I wouldn't say I love it just yet but I'm getting there! gunna work extra hard the next few weeks to try and shift a few more inches (and possibly pounds!) before I go and wear these swimsuits on the beach in Majorca! peace & love to you all x

hfshsfd.jpg

Replies

• Hairista
    Hairista Posts: 86
    Options
    You look great! :)
  • ro1012
    ro1012 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job. You are definitely doing something right.
  • cavewoman15
    cavewoman15 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    great progress!!
  • julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!
    You don't look like you have anymore weight to lose :)
  • CynthiaMayela
    Options
    you don't need a scale because you have a mirror, and let me tell you: "you look great"
  • nixerific
    nixerific Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! That picture on the right is amazing. You are so beautiful!
  • Mackenzie_2012
    Mackenzie_2012 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!
  • brittx13394
    Options
    Omg you look awesome! Keep up the good work! :)
  • RenaHope
    RenaHope Posts: 80
    Options
    You look great! What did you do to get those results?
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    Awesome Job keep up the good work!
  • RenovatingSuzanne
    Options
    great work. Love the retro bikini, so cute. Have a great holiday.
  • sophielilirose
    Options
    Thanks for your support guys, means so much to have some motivation!

I just followed MFP - 1200 calories a day, mostly eating back my calories from exercise, trying to incorporate more fresh foods into my diet, eating wholegrains instead of white/refined carbs, trying to fit in as much exercise as possible!!!! drink loads of water!! still got a while to go till my goal but hopefully I will get there slowly but surely!!
  • ayanna32
    ayanna32 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My sister in law is an artist in Mallorca- you'll love it, it is beautiful and you will fit in lovely-please post pics!
  • stockholmhasago
    Options
    A) You look great, congrats on your weight loss
    B) ...can I have that second bathing suit? Please?
  • michelle_valencia
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! You should be proud of yourself...I dont know you but reading your post and looking at your pics.......IM PROUD OF YOU GIRL....KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!