HUMMUS!

Options
2»

Replies

• apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I actually prefer speedway's coffee to any of the more expensive stuff.. (speedway is a gas station if you're not familiar with it).. It's pretty damn good believe it or not! I like the French Vanilla :)
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Hummus and the slow roasted Chin-nuts brand.

Lol.

I love hummus and dunkin.
  • amanda_ataraxia
    amanda_ataraxia Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I hate Starbuck's house roast! It is SO bitter. Their new blonde roast is OK.

My favorite is the Green Mountain's Donut House K-cups.
  • Get_Me_Fit1
    Get_Me_Fit1 Posts: 194
    Options
    Dunkin' Donuts! Hands down!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    My coco mocha k cup
    with a dash of almond joy creamer

sometimes, I feel like a nut.
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    For my Canadian friends, president's choice lentil and sun dried tomato hummus is the best hummus I have ever tried.
  • Josette89
    Josette89 Posts: 244
    Options
    Dang, thought you had a good Hummus recipe. hahaha. I personally love love love Gevalia. For years I used to order it online, but I see now that they sell it in stores. :) I make it at home with Hazelnut coffee creamer without adding sugar. it's good that way. And I went to Marshall's one day and saw that they sell coffee there for like 3 bucks a bag!!! So I tried this Red Velvet Cake Coffee that was amazing. :)
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Mikki Ds and yes hummus !!!!
  • AnisaMG
    AnisaMG Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    We roast our own coffee, and straight up black is best:... I also like homemade hummus... mmm
  • lluulluu
    lluulluu Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Starbucks !
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Our local organic foods co-op buys and then roasts their own fair trade beans. Their "Costa Rica French Roast" can't be beat. And I like that I'm supporting a local small business.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Just got your attention....

So what is better coffee.... Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, McDonalds, Seattles Best or name your fav?

I'm a bit picky when it comes to coffee...I'm a small town girl and there were some great local businesses back home that had superb coffee.

There was this one place (LoL I guess this goes in the "other" category) called "Bucer's" and they roasted their own coffee on the premises! Fantastic...as soon as you walked in the door that smell just hit you like a ton of caffeinated heavenly bricks.
  • danielled731
    danielled731 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I got excited when I saw hummus but dunkin coffee
  • amyram
    amyram Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Tim Horton's rules, eh?
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    to quote Denis Leary. I like coffee flavored coffee...add in a few f-bombs though. If coffee is so bad you have to have different flavors, why drink it. I like it black, black enough you cant see the bottom of the cup.