Calling all shorties!!

Options
2»

Replies

• GoddessJuliya
    GoddessJuliya Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Well thats a happy way to look at it =)

I actually used to get super offended when people would make fun of me for being short. Now I embrace it, because it's just a part of who I am. I could always take hormones to get taller, but seriously, who wants to do that?

~ I used to feel the same way until I became an adult & finally learned to accept my height as something I couldn't change. That made me happier on the grand scheme of things! Btw, I'm also 4' 11. :-)
  • delaney056
    delaney056 Posts: 475
    Options
    If you're short, you're usually automatically marked as "cute" and that has come in handy in terms of being persuasive : ) I'm 5'1 !

It sure does!

I think we're usually "persuasive" because most of us have big personalities to make up for our small stature!

That's true! I may be small, but I have a huge personality...and a temper to match!
  • jroja021
    jroja021 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    LOL My favorite was being able to see ants better

I'm 5' 3'' not THAT short, but my in laws call me leprechaun...

I love not being so tall in heels and most men being taller then me. <3
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... I'm freakishly tall, and I think the best thing you shorties have going for you is that you always steal my tall guys!

C'mon now *weeping*. Save some tall man loving for us too!

I'd love to feel petite, protected, enveloped by my man... In lieu of that... I'll keep boxing!
  • delaney056
    delaney056 Posts: 475
    Options
    Hmmm... I'm freakishly tall, and I think the best thing you shorties have going for you is that you always steal my tall guys!

C'mon now *weeping*. Save some tall man loving for us too!

I'd love to feel petite, protected, enveloped by my man... In lieu of that... I'll keep boxing!

Now, I'd love to have longer legs.
  • redheadlynn
    redheadlynn Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'10" and since I can fit into "girls" size clothing, my clothes/shoes are cheaper :)
  • Show_Stopper
    Show_Stopper Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    If you're short, you're usually automatically marked as "cute" and that has come in handy in terms of being persuasive : ) I'm 5'1 !

It sure does!

I agree 5'2" here and another thing is you can tell really fast when you lose just a few lbs
  • tquig
    tquig Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I actually used to get super offended when people would make fun of me for being short. Now I embrace it, because it's just a part of who I am. I could always take hormones to get taller, but seriously, who wants to do that?

HAHA- my daughter is about 5ft- she says "I'm not short, I'm FUN SIZE". Glad she embraced it early.
  • JennKoz529
    JennKoz529 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and I love that I can move in and out of crowds a lot easier than a tall person can! I also love that I will NEVER be to tall to wear high heels!!!