could use some support

Options
been here before....lost 50lbs. Got locked out of my account and now back to start again after 3 stressful months and a gain of 10lbs. Starting over and hoping to do this right and stay on track, but thinking I am going to need some support in order to lose my next 50:wink:

Replies

• cindydmartin79
    Options
    I feel ya there! I have just lost my motivation, and now am working on a budget that's a little tighter. It's going to take a lot of motivation to keep me going. Maybe we could support each other!
  • pattie317
    pattie317 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Come on let's start this journey....................
  • cindydmartin79
    Options
    I would love to add some new friends to support me. I'm trying to concieve and really need to get healthy. I've been very blue lately due to a recent miscarriage and have turned to food, my usual crutch. Need to get myself back together.
  • heinykin2
    heinykin2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I too lost 50 and was doing very well with gym/food until a work opportunity came through and had us move away from good friends. I'm still trying to get motivated after being in the new location for a year now. Now I need to re-lose the 50 and have another 50 on top of that.....good luck to us!!!
  • spokaloo
    spokaloo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I need all the support I can get. Been having a hard time sticking with it :)
  • nantobe
    nantobe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started but have about 65 pounds to lose, I can definately feel your pain, feel free to add me as a friend
  • JosianneC
    JosianneC Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Feel first to friend me :) I wish you the best on your new journey