My First NSV :)

Options
I have a long way to go on my weight loss journey. I have lost 8lbs so far. And whilst this isn't much in the grand scheme of things, it's made a big difference to the way I feel.
Yesterday whilst in the supermarket, I bought a pair of shorts for my holiday next week. This is something that I would NEVER have done in the past. I'm really proud of myself for having the courage and confidence to wear shorts.
Following this, I put back the bar of chocolate I had in my basket in realisation that I can do this, and went to the gym instead.
Only a little thing, but it has made me happy :)

Replies

• nlwilliamson
    nlwilliamson Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    that's great!!! congratulations! I remember my first few times wearing shorts, every summer before this one I would wear jeans.. this summer shorts it is! Keep up the awesome work! xx
  • ndev777
    ndev777 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    That's the winning attitude that leads to success!! Well done on all accounts! Welcome to the new you journey :)
  • AllisonB145
    AllisonB145 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Way to go Pixee88 that's fantastic! Keep up the great work.
  • KimberlyRX1
    KimberlyRX1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well done - keep up the good work.
  • pixiee88
    pixiee88 Posts: 52
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!