UK girl attempting the 30 day shred

Options
Hiya

ok so my HRM has arrived and im planning to start this on Sunday. ...eeeek!

Im going to take my measurements and get weighed at the start and will do the same at the end and see if there are any results.

I never stick to anything in my life (I get bored easy) so even though this is only 20 mins a day for 30 days..this is a huge commitment for me so wish me luck!!! (gulp)

Replies

• alleycat88
    alleycat88 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    join the group powering through the shred :smile:
  • Kurrsteee
    Kurrsteee Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am exactly the same! I haven't got a HRM yet though, but I measured myself a couple of days ago so I'm looking forward to measuring myself at the end of the week and seeing at least a little difference!
    I started 30DS today and I was not at all prepared haha! Really made me realise how unfit I am, but there's my motivation!
    Good luck!
  • handle123
    handle123 Posts: 62
    Options

Thanks ill go find it!
  • starlikedolly
    starlikedolly Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Good luck!

I'm on day 14 doing two levels a day and I love it! Though while I'm doing it, I hate it!

You're in good hands, Jillian knows what she's doing ;)
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Stick with it, you'll be amazed at the difference in your body!
  • bubsyh
    bubsyh Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am starting it on 1 August. Good luck with it.
  • handle123
    Options
    Good luck!

I'm on day 14 doing two levels a day and I love it! Though while I'm doing it, I hate it!

You're in good hands, Jillian knows what she's doing ;)

Thanks..how are you finding doing it every day...do you ache???
  • handle123
    Options
    I am starting it on 1 August. Good luck with it.

you too!!!

Im going to do before and after pics!
  • NettyIOM
    NettyIOM Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! I'm in the UK too and started the 30 Day Shred on Monday! :flowerforyou:
  • Angiesolomon
    Angiesolomon Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK, I did it and loved it!
  • handle123
    Options
    Good Luck! I'm in the UK too and started the 30 Day Shred on Monday! :flowerforyou:

Are you aching?

good luck with it, ill send you a friend req if you dont mind?
  • NettyIOM
    Options

Thanks for the tip. Have just joined too! :)
  • HamsterNut
    HamsterNut Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    ive just ordered it :-)
  • NettyIOM
    Options

Are you aching?

good luck with it, ill send you a friend req if you dont mind?

Absolutely!

Seriously, first day was a killer. I thought I was going to die! Last night was a little easier so hopefully i'll be able to do it all (without stopping for breath) soon! :)
  • handle123
    Options

How do you join a group? i have looked for the " powering through the shred and the only thread i cxan find hasnt been updated for 11 months.
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Im in the UK ans I did it. Used to get up early and do it before breakfast (had a pre-shred glass of smoothie). It was good, though some days I muted Jillian,lol.
  • alleycat88
    alleycat88 Posts: 756 Member
    Options

How do you join a group? i have looked for the " powering through the shred and the only thread i cxan find hasnt been updated for 11 months.

follow this link

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/7111-powering-through-the-shred-
  • denny36
    denny36 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Uk girl on Day 1 of Level 2, killer BUT i thought the same on day 1 of level one as i was just so unfit. Find i'm aching in different places than from level 1 which is good, i think. It's very true about what people say that you may not see the difference on the scale but you will feel it in your clothes, my face seems to have got a bit thinner and boobs gone down!! Good thing for me. Good luck.
  • dangermouse1961
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the UK too. Lost 2 stone since the beginning of the year and another 1-2 stone to go. Got back into fitness and running again back inMarch after a 4 year break, hence the wight gain. Got the Shred video last month but haven't started it yet. Now is the time as I need to boost my routine and it's nice that someone else is doing it - so I'll start mine when you do, we can compare notes. ;)
  • handle123
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the UK too. Lost 2 stone since the beginning of the year and another 1-2 stone to go. Got back into fitness and running again back inMarch after a 4 year break, hence the wight gain. Got the Shred video last month but haven't started it yet. Now is the time as I need to boost my routine and it's nice that someone else is doing it - so I'll start mine when you do, we can compare notes. ;)

HI Dangermouse... thats a brilliant idea!!!!!

I will try and do a daily report on a blog or something to track the progress and how im coping with the workouts. IT will be great to have someone to compare them with. .. thankyou and good luck ... :)