Calling all 20-25 years olds....

Options
13»

Replies

• MelC2564
    MelC2564 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Oh hi, over here! 23, started at 155 lbs and my massive ultimate goal weight would be 115 lbs, so 40 lbs loss total. So far I've lost about 15, probably gained a couple back because I've been totally off the rails the last month, but clawing my way back :p

Add me, add me!
  • ShadowSP7
    ShadowSP7 Posts: 53
    Options
    I'm 24 years old, need to lose 65Lbs already down 25, feel free to add me if you like!
  • tom_olech
    tom_olech Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hey, im 24, but i have 100 ibs too lose....its double the goal you wanted, but if its close enought feel free to add me....cheers
  • KaydeForce
    KaydeForce Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody! I'm 2 years older and also have a little more to lose (around 70lbs), but I'd be happy to become MFP friends with you guys. I can use all the support I can get!
  • miamimanni
    miamimanni Posts: 23
    Options
    Lets get sexy! You'll meet your goals, we're all here to support you :)
  • NyxDominique
    NyxDominique Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 24. I have already lost about 30 pds hoping to lose another 30 feel free to add me for support (anyone else as well)
  • kirstiesharpe2209
    Options
    im 21 with about 44 pounds to go, love some more friends to support me!
  • rhiannan1991
    rhiannan1991 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody. Im 20 years old. Just joined (5 days ago) Would like to lose 100 pound but right now im just shootin for 40... Please add me ! :) I lack motivation and don't get much support from my friends/family. Some possitive people is just what I need!
  • allishax9918
    Options
    Heyy!:)
    I'm 22. MY SW was 226. I've lost 33-34 lbs and have gotten down to 192. I want to lose another 30lbs to get down to 160. I'm 5.4 so that weight would still my considered overweight for my height but I think I'd look good on it..If I'm unhappy if and when I'd get there I'd keep going.

we can do this!!:)
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I'm 20. Have lost 24 lbs already and would like to lose another 20 lbs. Not quite as much as your requirements, but if feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • jlebert716
    jlebert716 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Im 24! 5'2 and have lost 23 already, looking to lose about 20 more!
  • Chellybell13
    Chellybell13 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    i'm 20 an wanting to lose 50lbs ish :)
  • sophwophs
    sophwophs Posts: 4
    Options
    i'm 23, i lost 30lbs whilst on weight watchers and over the last 10/11 months i gained 18lbs back.
    Not the requirements, but feel free to add me.
    :)
  • andie23
    andie23 Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm 20 just starting and want to lose 70 pounds :)
  • Takarameri
    Takarameri Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and looking to lose up to 100lbs depending on how I look and feel once I get close to my goal. Feel free to add me