What would you eat?

Options
Most of my eating takes place at work. I usually eat three of my 5 meals at work during a 12 hour shift.
My tools are a mini fridge and a small toaster oven.
I'm bored and need ideas of healthy meal options. I usually eat 200-250 calories per meal.

I'm not picky, love healthy stuff, and try to limit carbs and sugars. What would you eat???

Replies

• helenwilliams78
    helenwilliams78 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I always take my lunch to work and my current favourite is a spoonful of mexican bean salad (homemade and nice and spicy) on top of some green leaves with a big dollop of cottage cheese on the side. It's about 250ish cals and keeps me full for ages!
  • EstherZue
    EstherZue Posts: 39
    Options
    I precook chili con carne or any other kinds of stews. I make sandwhiches out of 1 slice of bread and pile smoked salmon and creamcheese and cucumber, or smoked turkey breast and cheese and melon. I also like egg wraps, made from 1 egg and 3 egg whites boiled and cut up rolled with light mayo in a tortilla wrap. for the early morning i keep yoghurt, blueberries and walnuts in my workplace. so i end up preparing only 2-3 meals for the office.
  • coppertop_4
    coppertop_4 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I always take my lunch to work and my current favourite is a spoonful of mexican bean salad (homemade and nice and spicy) on top of some green leaves with a big dollop of cottage cheese on the side. It's about 250ish cals and keeps me full for ages!

I do the bean salad on my greens too! Sometimes add a hard boiled egg.
    Cottage cheese with my baked red potato in the toaster oven.
    I'm getting bored with these two things :(
  • coppertop_4
    coppertop_4 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I precook chili con carne or any other kinds of stews. I make sandwhiches out of 1 slice of bread and pile smoked salmon and creamcheese and cucumber, or smoked turkey breast and cheese and melon. I also like egg wraps, made from 1 egg and 3 egg whites boiled and cut up rolled with light mayo in a tortilla wrap. for the early morning i keep yoghurt, blueberries and walnuts in my workplace. so i end up preparing only 2-3 meals for the office.

The salmon, cucumber and cream cheese sounds good! I need to dig smoked salmon out of my freezer now !! (Alaska has its perks)

Thanks!