Active Friends w/ 100+ lb to lose

Options
Kadinh
Kadinh Posts: 6 Member
Hi. I am new here. I have 130 lbs to lose. I'm looking for friends with similar weight loss goals who are active on this site.

Replies

• WarriorWomanMaxine
    WarriorWomanMaxine Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi i have about 80/100lbs to go friend request sent :)
  • francesiax
    francesiax Posts: 53
    Options
    Hi you can add me if you like. I have given myself the goal of 100lbs to start with and then see where i'm at. Fran
  • bedeeda
    bedeeda Posts: 21
    Options
    Add me!
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I on here (too much) Daily and have lost 60 lbs---90 lbs to go !!!
    Friend request on the way....Olive.x
  • LeeM86
    LeeM86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Even tho my sticker says I want to lose 56 lbs, I plan to lose more. 56 lbs is like my first objective to see how I feel with my body and its changes before going for more. So, to be honest I would like to lose 90lbs or so. I don't know if I fit in what you look for, but I'm very active and always happy to make more pals here who, like me, want to lose a lot of weight and change their life styles. :D

Feel free to add me if you want.
  • orchid100ca
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like...my ticker says 94 lbs.. but, hoping to lose more.. but, baby steps right now.. looking to lose my first few right now.. :)
  • JBird0826
    JBird0826 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone...I deactivated my old account and Im starting brand new. I need some motivation so feel free to add me.
  • ellieranc
    ellieranc Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I've started my journey for the last time - because I'm determined this time! I have 100 I would like to lose, 120 that the charts tell me I should lose. :) Really could use all the help I can get, and will gladly be a cheerleader for anyone!

Ellie
  • smittenkitten4
    Options
    I'm already your friend, and I'm aiming to lose at least 140 lb. Since I'm already down 11 pounds after four weeks, I'm staying positive. I really feel like I can do it this time.
  • Bijoux_Bug
    Bijoux_Bug Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm super active on this site. I LOVE all the positivity!
    I have about 70 lbs to lose.
  • Bijoux_Bug
    Bijoux_Bug Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm already your friend, and I'm aiming to lose at least 140 lb. Since I'm already down 11 pounds after four weeks, I'm staying positive. I really feel like I can do it this time.

11lbs in 4 weeks is awesome! keep up the hard work!
  • BuhbyeBooty
    Options
    I am in, and brand new to the site today. Feel free to add me everyone, I feel pretty lonely over here!!!
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I consider myself pretty active on this site ..today made 145 in a row
    add me if you like
  • jhunt90
    jhunt90 Posts: 78
    Options
    That would be me, I have 100-110lbs to lose depending on how I feel and I log in diligently :) I've even started logging in here before FaceBook! :O
  • lrob100
    lrob100 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been on here awhile, but am new to the message board.
    My goal is 101 lbs to lose; I am down 26 lbs so far. I have a long way to go.
    I would love to have others with similar goals to give and receive support along the way.
    Thanks!
  • stephaniekit
    Options
    I have about 100lbs to lose so you can add me or I'll you :)
  • TrinaHillier
    TrinaHillier Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have given myself 100lbs at least to use. I am on here several times a day and I need the support as well provide support to others. Feel free to add me.
  • bailuna
    bailuna Posts: 56
    Options
    I'm active on this site every day .. have about 100-110 lbs to lose. I'll send a friend request! :)

Anyone out there who wants to add me - please do.
  • mags280
    mags280 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I am definitely looking at doing the same :)

20308984.png
  • Belligerent_Wombat
    Belligerent_Wombat Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want! I'm game. :o)