Today is the day - I REACHED MY GOAL WEIGHT! (w/pics!)

Options

Replies

• treyalan
    treyalan Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Nice job, you are beautiful!
  • emalay
    emalay Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous and should be so proud of yourself! Keep up the great work.
  • IRun4Me_12
    IRun4Me_12 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your kind words. I am so happy to hear that my story has been a motivator or an inspiration to so many of you! For a long time - I stalked the success boards and looked at all the pictures, and thought WOW! This can be done!

MFP is such a great, supportive place :)
  • 1960HikerDude
    1960HikerDude Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look fantastic.
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!! You look wonderful! Keep it up!!!! :smile:
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You look wonderful!
  • RuthSweetTooth
    RuthSweetTooth Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! And you are now out of the danger zone for obesity (you passed that at 169 pounds). You look so good, I imagine that you don't want to keep going, but my chart says that 118 pounds is the middle of the healthy weight range for 5'3". So yeah, keep going for that 150 !!!! And beyond! I'll bet you feel like the sky's the limit now!

I love your hair cut too!!!

Ruth
  • zealousmissjj_wechange
    Options
    You look A-MA-ZING!! My compliments!!
  • jemily47
    jemily47 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was getting a bit discouraged this week, this was a great motivator for me, thank you:) I also like how you mentioned that you didnt deprive yourself of anything just ate in moderation, as I always feel guilty for having something I feel like I shouldnt...even in small doses. Thanks again and congratulations! you look fantastic!
  • NatsukoG
    NatsukoG Posts: 104
    Options
    well done! You look fantastic. You can see from your posture in the different photos how differently you now feel about yourself. Inspiring :-)
  • akgolden1
    akgolden1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! You look great and I'm sure you feel great, too!
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    WendyFitMomCHANGED Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is so awesome! You should be very proud of your hard work.
  • Shrinking_Moody
    Shrinking_Moody Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! You are an inspiration!
  • allyemo1985
    allyemo1985 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    fantastic achievement before and after pics are great you have really changed your whole body shape. a big well done, how many times a week was you running and how long for thats what i like doing best :) im currently 4 tmes a week using mfp to watch the cals and doing weights at the gym to tone muscle :)
  • undiescoverd
    Options
    Absolutely amazing work! Congratulations!!
  • stessierere
    Options
    Great work! I really liked seeing your photos because I was, more or less, where you were when you started - except I'm 5'4". I love seeing progress pictures of people I can relate to. Keeps me motivated!
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    You look great. You were pretty before, but now, you pop! The dress is pretty too. Keep up the good habits that brought you to this place. Congrats on a job well done. Very inspiring
  • kpanzin
    kpanzin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job! I have done C25K in the past and will do it again. I am new here and your post is inspiring! Way to go! :smile:
  • MollyDukes
    MollyDukes Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic. Amazing transformation
  • Emmabulliemum
    Emmabulliemum Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    you look stunning hope you don't mind if I send a friend request :@)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!