Biggest Loser 30-day jumpstart

Options
Has anybody tried this? I am officially starting it today. It is only 10 minutes a day. There are 2 10 minute cardio levels, 10 minute abs, upper, and lower body workouts. I was just wondering if any of you have tried this and if you had any success. 10 minutes does not seem long enough, but the Cardio level 1 is crazy!! It is hard for me! Hopefully this works! On the DVD case it says "lose up to 3 inches off your waist" If that happens in 30 days I'll be THRILLED!!

Replies

• WombatC
    Options
    nope I hope it works for you. I am always skeptical of those things. They never seem to work for me.
  • belldandy1
    belldandy1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I recently read that the health and fitness benefits of exercising as little as 10 minutes a day can be substantial over the long term. It is good to start with something that you can stick to. Once it becomes a habit you can add more time to your workouts. Even if the results aren't that noticible at first, you will still be healthier and more fit. Best of luck to you.
  • britlosinit
    Options
    Yeah, I am too, but I did the 6 week Biggest Loser bootcamp a while ago and it worked wonders!! My body looked a lot better and lifted. Hope this one does the same!
  • ianconway
    ianconway Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    One thing to remember is that you are only going to get what you put into it. In other words, don't have too high expectations. It's easy putting the weight on, but it's a million times harder taking the weight off.

However you decide to go, good luck on your journey and we are here for you!

-Ian
  • britlosinit
    Options
    Well It adds 10 minutes every week. I just think it is an easy way to start!