lost 70# with pic :)

Options

Replies

• Floridaboiler
    Floridaboiler Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss. Good luck on reaching your goal.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're doing awesome!!! Keep up the great work :love:
  • jmoralesx5
    jmoralesx5 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Looks like you went through some tough times. Good for you though sticking it out and losing the weight!
  • charlena48
    charlena48 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Even through all of the hard life stuff, you've got a great attitude - good for you.
  • Roseysue
    Roseysue Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! I'm sure there are tons of us emotional eaters out there. It's awesome that you are so active and have such a healthy attitude. Thanks for sharing!!
  • angjindra
    angjindra Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Great accomplishment! :)
  • duckfloats
    duckfloats Posts: 30
    Options
    Way to go !!!
  • colawoman
    colawoman Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Good job - you're going in the right direction - can't wait to see your picture in a few months!!!!
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    amazing job!!!!!
  • karmelkutie310
    karmelkutie310 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    inspiring :) You Look great!
  • rdy2lose
    rdy2lose Posts: 106
    Options
    Wow, quite a success story! You are fantastic, and thanks for the great advice!

Congrats you are inspiring.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Your progress is truely amazing. The fact ath you have made so many changes, and went through so much, but stuck with your weight loss is such a great thing. Most people would have used even just half of what you have been through as an excuse to quit.
    You look great and I am sure with your dedication and persistance you will make it to your goal no problem.
    Thanks for sharing your success!
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic Job! Looking Great :)
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I think your a strong woman!

Keep up the amazing work you look absolutely wonderful!!

• queenbeeq
    queenbeeq Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow, so inspiring! Keep up the amazing work! :)
  • marquesajen
    marquesajen Posts: 641
    Options
    Rock on! You've handled the stress of life really well. You're the perfect example of "what doesn't kill me makes me stronger".
  • mksitz
    mksitz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You've done awesome and I love your attitude about it all! Keep up the good work and the positive attitude!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Well done on both the physical AND the mental/emotional changes...it's so true and bears repeating over and over: if you don't change the inside, you can't change the outside! You've been through some tough times and have come out stronger and shinier. You are a great inspiration!!!
  • grelvin
    grelvin Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Guys,

This is my first post!

Reading all these success stories is a massive boost, I only started with this website yday.

Reading this story was great and one line really stuck with me "no matter how slow you go... you still run laps around those on the couch". That is me in a nut shell, I get home from work make the tea/dinner and play with my daughter and partner before bath and bedtime then its couch time. Its now time for a change...

Thanks for all the great stories

G
  • justjenn1977
    justjenn1977 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone.... I really appreciate all the love!!!
    Hi Guys,

This is my first post!

Reading all these success stories is a massive boost, I only started with this website yday.

Reading this story was great and one line really stuck with me "no matter how slow you go... you still run laps around those on the couch". That is me in a nut shell, I get home from work make the tea/dinner and play with my daughter and partner before bath and bedtime then its couch time. Its now time for a change...

Thanks for all the great stories

G

wanted to comment about this one... I absolutely ADORE going out and being active with my kids... it has totally made the difference in my family and in my children....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!