In need of support from Arkansas and beyond :)

Options
My name is Kara, I am 29, and new to MFP. I am a stay at home mom of 3 boys (5, 3, and 18 months).
I am 5'5" and currently 176lbs. I am working my way down to 135. I would like to meet some people who
have similar goals and want to support each other. Thanks!

Replies

• PangelJ
    PangelJ Posts: 28
    Options
    Kara - I am a single mom doing the same thing.
    I am very active here and love positive support.
    I would be glad to have you add me if you like.
    And Im on the other side of the river from you in Memphis :) So little bit of southern support :)
  • karalg1983
    Options
    Thanks! I will add you. I appreciate the Southern support!
  • alfpalmer
    alfpalmer Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Arkansas. Checking in. Add me if you want
  • kalyn_QT
    kalyn_QT Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    AR here :)
  • easfahl
    easfahl Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    NW AR here...
  • amsohs85
    amsohs85 Posts: 166
    Options
    Hi!! im 44, have 4 kids and i live in Virginia. Im trying to lose 50 lbs. I've lost five so far. Feel free to add me!! :flowerforyou:
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.I am from Florida.l.Feel free to add me :)
  • karalg1983
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I added you all :-)
  • mstifb
    mstifb Posts: 230
    Options
    Yea! I'm am Arkansas girl and I'll send you a friend request! :flowerforyou:
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I love this site and find my friends to be so supportive!! Feel free to add me. I am from Pittsburgh but still have weight loss challenges. I am working to get down about 40 pounds as well. good luck
  • pinkspanglystar
    pinkspanglystar Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Im from Manchester, England so miles and miles away but good with the old support!! Dont have any kids but I got fat through eating enough to be having 3 at once :) So feel free to add me and I promise to give you a kick up the butt when needed :)
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    Hi nice to see another Arkansan here. you are welcome to add me. I live in Arkansas too.
  • karalg1983
    Options
    I love this guys thanks! :heart:
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Not Arkansas, but Springfield, MO here! I go to Arkansas a lot to go camping and fishing though! LOL Lots of luck on your journey!!!
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Drop me a request as well if you wish. You've come to the right place for support, and motivation! MFP is a great community. Judgement free (for the most part, the forums will always have trolls) and highly supportive!

Dedicated, motivated, highspeed, hardcore! 11% down since the first week of May!