2nd week in 2nd time round

Options
Hi After browsing the forums for a while now and reading peoples blog's i thought its about time i intorduce myself.

Im Ally im 27 in september, I live in the middle east with my husband and two children ages 3.5 and 5.5.

My story is like this, I grew up a very slight child until i hit teens, then i gathered shape, I started dated my husband now age 16, i was a size 12-14, I got compfy we would sit eat a tub icecream watch movies eat what i liked without no thought i was putting on weight.

then age 21 i had my son and my weight went to around 13stone, i thought omg im fat!!! I tried WW and slimming world and nothing stuck found it very boring. Then age 23 i had my daughter and was at 14.1lb after birth, from there on i put on another 3 stone my heaviest 17 stone . I i thought i was fat at 13 stone my god what was i know! looking back i wasnt fat just concious after birth.

when i arrived in the middle east May 3rd 2011. I knew i had to do something so I didnt eat alot and ran as much as i could. i lost a stone by august 1st 2011. after that i stayed the same weight until now. I tried MFP in february and lost 3.5lb then put it on again.

And now im back I started running again joined the gym and got a personal trainer. Ive logged in for more than ten days and im ready to get shot of this fat. I want to be 13 stone again or less, My goal is november im trying to loose as much as i can by that date because ive got a very special cruise to attend. my husband is 30 and i want to look my best for him and for him to look at me like its the first time we met all over again :).

so there it is my story but one that hasnt finished yet.....

Replies

• PangelJ
    PangelJ Posts: 28
    Options
    I love this! Feel free to add me if you would like some positive support.
    Keep it up - Things are never done :)