pure raspberry ketones?

Options
anyone try these? i just ordered some.

Replies

• Lovelybirdxx
    Lovelybirdxx Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have been seeing a lot about them but have never tried it. Let me know How that works!
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    SMH... there is no supplement/substance/herb/pill on earth that will help you lose weight and keep it off... Dr. Oz is a floozy. Waste of money.

Edit to add: Even the supplement manufacturer said that it didn't promote weight loss.
  • Goal_Line
    Goal_Line Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Just eat right and exercise.
  • kelly1922
    kelly1922 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I have been seeing a lot about them but have never tried it. Let me know How that works!

i will, thank you! :smile:
  • kelly1922
    Options
    @mynameiscarrie and goal_line-

thanks, but i didn't ask for advice, just wondered if anyone had tried them. i don't need to have people make me feel like an idiot because i want to try something that you don't happen to agree with. i actually do eat right, (low carb, no processed foods at all, veggies, fruits, organic beef and chicken, and tons of water) but wanted a little boost to get the weight loss going. i just spent 9 months recovering from major surgery and couldn't walk for almost 5 months, so i'm very limited on how much i can exercise. i also have medical conditions that make it very hard to get my metabolism going (hypothyroidism, PCOS) so the weight doesn't just come off with the typical exercise and eating right. i'm sorry if it seems like i'm overreacting, but i'm very sensitive right now and this just hit a nerve.
  • laurie0507
    laurie0507 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I've been taking them for a couple weeks, I'm not sure if it's making a difference or not yet.
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options

thanks, but i didn't ask for advice, just wondered if anyone had tried them. i don't need to have people make me feel like an idiot because i want to try something that you don't happen to agree with. i actually do eat right, (low carb, no processed foods at all, veggies, fruits, organic beef and chicken, and tons of water) but wanted a little boost to get the weight loss going. i just spent 9 months recovering from major surgery and couldn't walk for almost 5 months, so i'm very limited on how much i can exercise. i also have medical conditions that make it very hard to get my metabolism going (hypothyroidism, PCOS) so the weight doesn't just come off with the typical exercise and eating right. i'm sorry if it seems like i'm overreacting, but i'm very sensitive right now and this just hit a nerve.

I was telling you why I hadn't tried them. I never said you didn't eat right, I'm just telling you that they won't work. It'd be the same as if someone said "Yeah I took them and they were a waste of money." I hope you start feeling better, though. :)
  • kelly1922
    Options

I was telling you why I hadn't tried them. I never said you didn't eat right, I'm just telling you that they won't work. It'd be the same as if someone said "Yeah I took them and they were a waste of money." I hope you start feeling better, though. :)

thanks Carrie. i sent you a message.
  • squirrell1223
    Options
    I was curious about them too. Y'all let me know if they help any. I am skeptical about a lot of claims, especially drug interactions. I have to take warfarin, so I am cautious about different products.