NSV - Damn it feels good

Options
danwood2
danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
First time posting an NSV, but it feels so damn good to get ready for work - and slide on a pair of slacks that you haven't worn in 3+ years because they were too small for you. Only to find out that even those slacks are LOOSE on you.

Good times!!

Replies

• ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Stunning feeling! Well done!:flowerforyou:
  • danwood2
    Options
    Thanks!! :happy:

There was definitely an "OOH YEAH" moment in my closet this morning!! :laugh:
  • goblynn
    goblynn Posts: 152
    Options
    Yes!! That is a wonderful feeling.. congrats to you!!
  • hbeauvais
    hbeauvais Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    NSV's beat the hell out of numbers on a scale in my opinion. Yesterday I walked into a store wearing pants with a 50-52 inch expandable waistline to buy new pants for the first time since i started taking my weightloss seriously a few months ago. I walked out with a new pair with a 44 inch waistline.

I think i may have scared some people when i did my happy dance.....
  • danwood2
    Options
    LOL - yeah definitely. A month back when I was almost a month into MFP and I went to try on a pair of red shorts my wife wanted me to buy. I grabbed my size and went into the changing room. When I buttoned and zipped - and they fell off of me... the happy dance insued!!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Probably the best feeling in the entire world! Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!