Be Fit in 90 - YouTube?

Options
Has anyone tried the 90 day workout series on YouTube, Be Fit in 90? And if so, have any of you seen good results? I already do Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred video once a day and am thinking about incorporating this into my routine also.

Replies

• xkillaxkittyx
    xkillaxkittyx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I haven't done the 90 day YouTube video but I LOVE Jillian Michaels! I did the 30 day shred and lost a good 10 pounds off that video along with running every other day. But of course, I get bored and I am always looking for another challenge. I recently got "Jillian Michaels Body Revolution" DVD set - It is so much fun and the team is so spirited! I have to start following the food guideline though, that is my hardest challenge at the moment... But I like to take a run and have Jillian Michaels in my exercise life, it helps tremendously! :)
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 13 of 30DS and am liking it. I don't follow her food plan, but I definitely watch what I eat. I've lost 3 lbs so far, and a few inches. I try to incorporate a few extra small circuit training exercises, some yoga and/or a walk in, but I feel like it's not enough. I'm getting an elliptical in a few weeks so it will be nice to have that to add in to things. I hate running, but when I walk it's usually about 3.5 to 4 miles so I think that's pretty good. :-) Good luck to you on your new dvd set, I'm all about the home workouts. We don't need a gym membership to get fit!
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Anyone else? Anybody??
  • jennifer907
    jennifer907 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am starting it today so I can't give you any info on results...yet. You should start it with me if you haven't already. :)
  • neh310
    neh310 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I have a group from work that are starting it tomorrow. So exciting!