Mom, ready to get my prebaby body back!

Options
I just started this website today. I am going to begin my workout schedule later tonight. I am going to be following a 'firm up' book that I found at my mothers. I just wanted to post a message saying 'hello' to everyone. I also wanted to see if anyone had any tips for me about the site or keeping motivated. I also wanted to see if there were any other moms out there trying to get their body back that I could befriend! =D

Replies

• Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You gonna LOVE this site, as everyone else does.. I am trying to get my pre-baby body back also, I have been working on it for a year.. But slow & steady wins the race.. There are lots of people here who give great advice...
  • Cheysmommy823
    Options
    Hi, I have a mom who was determined to get my pre-baby body back. Which happened recently. Took real deterimation and 4 yrs but I'm here!!! Actually wanna lose a few more, just fell off the workout train for a minute, just went back to the gym for the first time in 2 1/2 months. Felt great!!!! So good luck to both you ladies on your journey, I know u can do it.
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also a mom again for the third time and am working to get my pre-baby body back!! Good luck! :)
  • melissahager
    Options
    I too am a mom of two very active boys. It's so hard to focus on me and what I eat when there is so much else going on around me. But I am determined! Best of luck to you!
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I just started this website today. I am going to begin my workout schedule later tonight. I am going to be following a 'firm up' book that I found at my mothers. I just wanted to post a message saying 'hello' to everyone. I also wanted to see if anyone had any tips for me about the site or keeping motivated. I also wanted to see if there were any other moms out there trying to get their body back that I could befriend! =D

Good Luck!! I had a baby 8 months ago I gained 26 lbs during pregnancy and it was all baby. I lost 13 in the hospital and then it came off fast. I had 4 lbs left and I decided to count my calories and exercies. I lost a lb a week. I weighed 134 June 1st adn I weigh 116 now 8 months later!!! i went slow but fast!!!
  • lovinxan
    Options
    So I just signed up today and I am a mom to a 11 month old boy! I really want to loose the last 8 lbs before we try to conceive again! I am excited to join all the other mom's on our journey!