blackberry or iphone?

Options
Janet9906
Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
I'm finally going to get a smart phone since I'm apparently one of the last people on earth who own one.

Can you tell me which one you like better and why?

Thanks so much!

Replies

• sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    LOVE my IPhone! Had the Berry prior. Love having my music, all the apps, tones of accessories. I don't know what I did with it :happy:
  • KarenisPaleo
    KarenisPaleo Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I've had a berry, 2 Droids and now an iPhone4S, hands down the MOST awesome!
  • bear73000
    bear73000 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Iphone...it has everything a person could ever want. apps/ music/internet/great camera. easy to use
  • YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    Options
    They're like comparing food and tires! Lol I haven't had a blackberry since the whole curve/storm outbreak in like 2009 but I say iPhone takes the cake!!! I adore my IPhone!
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    iPhone all the way!
  • Zoeeee_xx
    Zoeeee_xx Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I have a blackberry, its rubbish.. stick to an iphone!
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    RIM, the company behind Blackberry, is having issues and may not survive. I have a droid phone, it's good, hubby has iphone, it's good BUT doesn't do well at synching with MicroSoft Outlook. Outside of that, it depends on which carrier has the best coverage and the best deal for where you live and what you plan to use it for..
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    RIM.........Blackberry ......won't be around too much longer anyways. It's more of a business use smart phone and very limited in what it can do when compared to iPhone's or AOS phones. Wait a couple months and get the new iPhone when it comes out.
  • cior
    cior Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I had several blackberries! Iphone is where it is at! I just got one a couple months ago and can actually take a picture and tell what it is! LOL
  • g0tr00t
    g0tr00t Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Here is my breakdown:

Blackberry - limited apps

Android - if you LOVE to tinker. (I love to tinker, I rooted my phone and use custom ROMs)

iPhone - if you just want the *kitten* to work.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna miss my blackberry keyboard, but when my contract expires - iPhone all the way!
  • jealous_loser
    Options
    Yea, BlackBerry is not looking like it is going to be around much longer.

The only reason I have mine is I hate touch screens. A lot. I might have to get over that soon though an go to an iPhone.