Tracking for a month now!

Options
I have been tracking for a month now! I read many posts and find the information helpful. I have lost about 8 pounds! I have been on many CRAZY diets from Atkins to HGC, and have lost up to 30 pounds, only to gain it back again. I thought I would try the old fashion way, and simply diet and excercise, and try to just change my life style and make life long changes. Tracking has been and eye opener, and a great way to hold myself accountable. Nice to meet you all! How do I change my ticker to show my pounds lost?

Replies

• MurphysLawTD
    MurphysLawTD Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I have been tracking for a month now! I read many posts and find the information helpful. I have lost about 8 pounds! I have been on many CRAZY diets from Atkins to HGC, and have lost up to 30 pounds, only to gain it back again. I thought I would try the old fashion way, and simply diet and excercise, and try to just change my life style and make life long changes. Tracking has been and eye opener, and a great way to hold myself accountable. Nice to meet you all! How do I change my ticker to show my pounds lost?

Good for you...then you should track those 8lbs on your little tracker there and show it off!! :wink:
  • tmuster
    tmuster Posts: 72
    Options
    I have tried random diets as well in the past but never tracked until now and its made a huge difference. On the weekends I see how bad I can actually be and its scary. Congrats on the recent sucess. Add me if u like.
  • Amandat_78
    Amandat_78 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Nice job!!! If you go to your "My Home" tab, then "Check In", you can enter your updated weight. Or, you can get the app for your phone and update your weight on there, which will also update your ticker. :o) Keep up the good work!!!
  • PatsyFitzpatrick
    PatsyFitzpatrick Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hi great job! You chage your tracker from home page go to weigh on the left side and follow this is a really user friendly site.
    Good Luck. My husband often drinks to many calories than he does over eat. Stopping by 7-11 :noway: So it is really the little habits that add up.
    Good Luck
  • ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Great job! You have inspired me. I've been on here just over a month and I'm too scared to weigh and measure. I haven't had much luck on my journey and I would faint with disappointment. Now, I'm going to do it!
  • ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Great job! You have inspired me. I've been on here just over a month and I'm too scared to weigh and measure. I haven't had much luck on my journey and I would faint with disappointment. Now, I'm going to do it!

FYI: Weighed myself. Gained 2 lb. FML.
  • AshleyLo_44
    AshleyLo_44 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You should be able to go to your profile and go to the weigh in icon and add in your weight loss there.
    Great additude and knowing it's all about a life style change and not just dieting. Good luck myfriend and if you need support just let me know or add me I'm a great cheerleader. I'm doing the weight loss/ life style change as well so far a month in I'm down 10 pounds