30 Day Shred!

Options
I was wondering what kind of things you guys eat before the workout and after?

please help!

Replies

• svazquez820
    svazquez820 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I workout at night--so before I eat a banana, almonds, or a hard boiled eggs..depends on what I have on hand. After I eat dinner.. I should be adding a protein shake in there but I can't get over the chalky taste.
  • stacyengle
    Options
    The Body by Vi shakes are the only ones I like. Not as much protein as the others...but at least I can drink it with a smile. lol
  • mrsmith6708
    Options
    I usually eat some form of lean meat, a carb and veggie an hour before my workout and a protein shake afterwards
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I work out first thing in the morning, so nothing. I have a protein shake after.
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I work out in the morning. If I'm hungry, I'll eat a banana to give me some energy. If I'm not, I'll just wait. After the workout, I try to eat a filling, protein-dense breakfast.
  • JPenny12
    JPenny12 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I usually workout as soon as I get home from work. So before, I often eat a snack around 3p.m. at work, usually a fruit. And afterwards I start making supper so that's what I eat after.
  • AMHouse85
    AMHouse85 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I work out in the morning after I drink a cup of coffee and get all my animals/kids fed and going. Usually within 30 minuets of being done I eat a salad with hard boiled eggs, sun flower seeds, possibly meat if there is chicken or pork chop left over from dinner and maybe a TBSP of BBQ sauce for some moisture. I chug the water also, by the time I'm eating my salad i'm already 50oz into my day. Usually I eat to eat not because I'm hungry. I find that if I keep it the same all the time then I'm less likely to slip up and eat something less healthy.