LOOKING FOR SUPPORTIVE LADY PEERS

Options
Hey everyone!! I am going into my 3rd wk on MFP. My progress has been healthy and steady--WOOO. I am just looking for other ladies for support not just for myself but others too. I am in my early 30's, 5ft 4 w/ over 100 lbs to loose. If anyone else has similar goals or just a goal to be healthy please friend me w/ a message. I am on here a lot of the day and I pay attention to posts for inspriation and support.

Thanx Girls, -T-

Replies

• aammie12
    aammie12 Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi
    I'm not trying to lose as much weight and i'm on my second week but I'm on here a lot during the day also and love to motivate and support people who need it and want it...i also look for support
    feel free to add me :)
  • JamieMommy1985
    JamieMommy1985 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Supportive MFP friends REALLY HELPS!! All my friends on here have been super supportive, as I am for them. Feel free to add me :) Good luck with your weight loss!
  • greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Hi been on here a couple of years, but get on everyday! Would be happy to be friends!
  • Srogas
    Srogas Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Feel free to add me. I first started MFP in 2011 but without friends. Not successful! I recommitted to my goals last month and this time pursued some friendships and it has made such a difference!! Feel free to add me! You can do this!!
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me as well. I have about 75-80 lbs still to lose... started with 91.
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I would love to work together and support each other - add me if you like :) Just logging in and seeing messages from others will keep our mind set in the right place! Good luck to us all! WE CAN DO IT :D
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I would love to work together and support each other - add me if you like :) Just logging in and seeing messages from others will keep our mind set in the right place! Good luck to us all! WE CAN DO IT :D
  • Smooney32
    Smooney32 Posts: 3
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I am also on week three and have about 50 lbs to lose.
  • GiaLaDiva
    GiaLaDiva Posts: 26
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! Def can be motivating buddies!!!!
  • virgogrrl77
    virgogrrl77 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP too. I have about 21 pounds to lose but feel free to add me. Happy to support you in your journey! :smile:
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, but I have about as much weight to lose as you. I just started today but plan to be active on this. If you want you can add me and I'll be happy to support you!
  • NurseNiffa
    NurseNiffa Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am 5'5" and have at least another 40 lbs to lose. I have been using MyFitnessPal since October 2011 and have been successful when I am sticking to it. I have fallen off the wagon every now and again but have recently realized being involved in the community and expanding my support group is very encouraging. I am willing to support others in this difficult journey and accept support in return! Good luck to you!!
  • AZChristy
    AZChristy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm in Tucson. Doing Rugged Maniac in Chandler in Nov.
  • cdimauro
    cdimauro Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love some additional support as well! Feel free to add me as a friend! I've been bouncing between MFP and Calorie Count - I like features on both and haven't deicided which to stick with...
  • tarabatton
    tarabatton Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanx for all the support ladies!! :happy:
  • elliott82
    elliott82 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    i have about 75 pounds to lose. i just turned 30 and am 5'4". feel free to add me!

i love when i'm missing from mfp for a couple days, someone messages me and tells me to get my butt back on.
  • ucabucca
    ucabucca Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I am in the opposite end of the spectrum and trying to maintain but started about 2 months ago and realize I too need to open up and support would be awesome add me if you want . I am goood and motivating and can help break down exercise to smaller easy goals
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Hi....feel free to add me!

Wishing you all the best....WCDT (We Can Do This!!) :smile:
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome!
    Add me if you want.
    That is cool that you live in Chandler AZ my parents have a house there :)
  • annie55596
    annie55596 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a little while but i've lost 41lb without friends on here, but having inspiring and supportive people around you definitly helps. add me if ya want.