Today is the day - I REACHED MY GOAL WEIGHT! (w/pics!)

Options

Replies

• Themuseinme
    Themuseinme Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    congrats -what a difference. you look great and so happy too!
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    You look great! And I love your hair:flowerforyou:
  • _dreaface
    _dreaface Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! I am very happy for you. I can truly say that this is what I pray for, to be able to lose weight and be happy with myself. Your post really did inspire me and I wish you much success in your journey to reach 150!
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I can't wait until I am at your sw! :)
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Awesome job :)
  • lulu3561
    lulu3561 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    congrats - you look amazing
  • Bevigal
    Bevigal Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!
  • mzfiyaa
    mzfiyaa Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    wow thats great ,,,congrats
  • RahmaB823
    RahmaB823 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • melann1974
    melann1974 Posts: 84
    Options
    Congrats! You look great. Love your dress!!
  • Brandi0418
    Brandi0418 Posts: 63
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!
  • sweetnlow30
    sweetnlow30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I am about the same height, weight and build as you but I have a lot more belly fat than you do. I think a lot of it is loose skin as well. Great job. It shows that we don't all need to be 120 pounds to look fantastic!
  • willafan
    willafan Posts: 101
    Options
    I joined MFP on January 11, 2012. This is me about 2 weeks prior to joining. I am assuming my weight was around 200 lbs. My official starting weight on MFP was 197.

IMG_3574.jpg

And this is me today - 37 pounds lighter. I attribute my weight loss to my running, and of course, my eating. I did C25K, and also used our Total Gym here and there. I tried to make healthier choices when it came to food. I drank tons of water. I did not deprive myself of ANYTHING. If I wanted to eat it, I did, just in moderation.

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

FACE COMPARISON:

Before:
    Untitled-4.jpg

After:
    Untitled-1.jpg

Stats (I'm 5'3"):

January 2012:
    Weight: 197
    Waist: 40
    Hips: 46
    Clothing Size: 14/16 Bottoms, XL Shirts

July 2012:
    Weight: 160
    Waist: 34.5
    Hips: 41
    Clothing Size: 8/10 Bottoms, M Shirts

I have never been this small my entire adult life. I am loving the way that I look and feel, and I never want to go back to the girl I was before. I love that I have made myself a priority, and I enjoy getting out and being active as a part of my regular day. I ran my first 5k last weekend, and it feels so good to have accomplished BOTH of the goals that I set for myself.

I'm not finished yet :) I think I want to see what 150 looks on me. I plan to start strength training in the coming weeks.

For those of you just beginning your journey, or those of you who are ready to give up - DON'T!!! You CAN do it!!

Congrats- you look wonderful!
  • MichelleLydia
    MichelleLydia Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wow! That must feel amazing. You look beautiful :) Congrats on all of your hard work!
  • tlonie
    tlonie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS and you look FABULOUS!!!!! Thanks for posting this motivational picture. I wish you maintaining success.
  • nettaelaine
    nettaelaine Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Way to go!:smile:
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Great job! - I hope to do as well as you!
  • llpleslie
    llpleslie Posts: 53
    Options
    WOW!!!! You look great. keep it up, I am looking forward to reaching my goal with the help of everyone here. Very Motivating stories.
  • 5pmsomewherenow
    5pmsomewherenow Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    WOW 15 pages of some pretty cool peer-love! congratulations on a really healthy look, and GREAT legs... Just think of how firm and toned you'll look when you get some strength training under your "belt." Dontcha just love all the energy you have now? Motivation to stay fit and maintain the success!
  • castroje
    castroje Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Great results. You look more beautiful and younger. Congratulations.

19747159.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!