Today is the day - I REACHED MY GOAL WEIGHT! (w/pics!)

Options

Replies

• fitjulz40in12
    fitjulz40in12 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! I am excited for the day when I can post that!
  • DLKeeble
    DLKeeble Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Bump to reply later.:smile:
  • VHPD19
    VHPD19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look wonderful! Keep up the good work...
  • karenechurch
    Options
    thats awesome, you look great. I just started today and I would like to start running in the future. baby steps I guess
  • jenmiddle
    jenmiddle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Amazing results, and loving your positive attitude. Way to go!
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look Great!

P.S. I have the same dress but with a different pattern... It looks so good on you!
  • pacarolinagirl
    Options
    AWESOME JOB! Such an inspiring story. Thanks for the motivation to keeeeeep going. :smile:
  • MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    hello gorgeous!!!! you look fantastic....and I am inspired to keep at it!! Thanks!
  • mommamisty823
    Options
    Good job!
  • mamakjknows
    Options
    That is so awesome!! You should be so proud of yourself. You look amazing and give all of us inspiration!!!
  • les104
    les104 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! GO YOU!!!!!
  • Li_Willi
    Li_Willi Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    That's really great....Congratulations!! :happy: :drinker:
  • themichaelf
    Options
    you were beautiful before and you are stunning today... great job!!!
  • phoebe2488
    phoebe2488 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Excellent work!
  • mkvilmin
    mkvilmin Posts: 46
    Options
    I am soooooo inspired by your post. Thank you for sharing it. And congratulations.
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    great job you look great
  • raziyad
    raziyad Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! You look great!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    great job! You look awesome. Love the dress.
  • SlimmerSteph
    SlimmerSteph Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP on January 11, 2012. This is me about 2 weeks prior to joining. I am assuming my weight was around 200 lbs. My official starting weight on MFP was 197.

IMG_3574.jpg

And this is me today - 37 pounds lighter. I attribute my weight loss to my running, and of course, my eating. I did C25K, and also used our Total Gym here and there. I tried to make healthier choices when it came to food. I drank tons of water. I did not deprive myself of ANYTHING. If I wanted to eat it, I did, just in moderation.

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

FACE COMPARISON:

Before:
    Untitled-4.jpg

After:
    Untitled-1.jpg

Stats (I'm 5'3"):

January 2012:
    Weight: 197
    Waist: 40
    Hips: 46
    Clothing Size: 14/16 Bottoms, XL Shirts

July 2012:
    Weight: 160
    Waist: 34.5
    Hips: 41
    Clothing Size: 8/10 Bottoms, M Shirts

I have never been this small my entire adult life. I am loving the way that I look and feel, and I never want to go back to the girl I was before. I love that I have made myself a priority, and I enjoy getting out and being active as a part of my regular day. I ran my first 5k last weekend, and it feels so good to have accomplished BOTH of the goals that I set for myself.

I'm not finished yet :) I think I want to see what 150 looks on me. I plan to start strength training in the coming weeks.

For those of you just beginning your journey, or those of you who are ready to give up - DON'T!!! You CAN do it!!

Congratulations!!!! You look amazing. I LOVE the dress! Where did you get it?
  • 26Nirak
    26Nirak Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - a New Year's resolution that lasted! You look terrific!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!