Help! I need support!

Options
I need active friends if any is interested. I'm new and only have two so far. And, frankly I need all the encouragement I can get.

Replies

• Terree83
    Terree83 Posts: 93
    Options
    You need it, you got it!! :)
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if u like
  • sbernardy
    sbernardy Posts: 188
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm on everyday! :) Always looking for support too :smile:
  • iskinnyfast
    Options
    Hey! I just started out. If you want to add me go ahead c: I know you can do it :D
  • amyford25
    amyford25 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Me too girl, I'm about to add you!
  • Lucille51
    Lucille51 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    hello there! feel free to add me too
  • mdplopez3
    mdplopez3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can add me too :) I'm on everyday and I could use the support too :)
  • Mima79
    Mima79 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Happemomma
    Happemomma Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi! I'm new on here too and can use the support and motivation. Please feel free to add me too.
  • kureiko
    kureiko Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like (same to anyone else in the thread). Always looking for new friends on here. :)
  • shrinkINme88
    Options
    newbie here!! feel free to add me!! :wink:
  • JDSmith90
    JDSmith90 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello there. I just joined the website too. And Also would like some support. I don't have any actual friends that use this website So I kinda need the support of strangers. I'll accept all invites thanks in advance.
  • sylwheat
    sylwheat Posts: 125
    Options
    Please add me....we all need support and friends!
  • chayden78
    chayden78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well! I love having support on here
  • Amandat_78
    Amandat_78 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Anyone you needs support, can absolutely add me if you'd like! I will gratefully take the support as well! LOL!!! :o)
  • dlmoore1254
    dlmoore1254 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    New here as well...can use all the support I can get and will happily give it in return. :flowerforyou: This is not a diet it is a lifestyle change...we all want to be a better person inside and out...but first we have to love and take care of ourselves before we can help others! So let's love "ME" and know that we are someone special...we can do this, one step and one day at a time!! Life is such an adventure I don't want to miss a second, because I couldn't walk across the room without stopping to catch my breath!!:yawn: