starting over again

Options
Was going to say here I am trying again but when try I never seem to finish so this time I am saying I am going to lose this weight. I am going to post every day and see if I can see a pattern and maybe break the habit that is keeping me from going down. I will not give up.

Replies

• 57runner
    57runner Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    And here I am, too, picking myself up again after starting and doing MFP for a few weeks, falling apart, and feeling stupid. But I really really have trouble with routines. Can never be counted on to maintain routines. And this logging in of foodstuffs -- especially since I do not eat standard commercialized meals -- gets out of hand. But let me try, try again. Sigh.
  • leejash
    leejash Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. On Sunday I decided to start again myself. So far I'm down 8 lbs, but that is common when I start. The problem is I never get close to where I can finish.
  • Queenie_O
    Queenie_O Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm here as well, trying to get the heck out of my own way and be the person I know I can be. As it turns out, that's not such an easy task. New friends are definitely a welcome thing, so please feel free to add me. Seeing others succeed helps me to stay motivated.
  • scrapbooker4yrs
    Options
    Ok now I know that I am not alone. Please lets be there for each other and give positive feed back to each other.:happy: