Calling UK Corrie Fans

Options
ldalbello
ldalbello Posts: 207 Member
Hi, I am a HUGE Corrie fan living in Canada who is months behind in the storyline. Right now we are watching the Jubilee masquerade party. Carl and Sunita are getting it on, Rita is about to be married, Eileen is finally with Paul, Peter and Carla are living together and Leeann is fighting for custody of Simon. What happens next ????

Replies

• ldalbello
    Options
    Anyone ?
  • ldalbello
    Options
    bump
  • fayelein
    fayelein Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I can't really remember what happened just after then but I can update you on what's been going on the last couple of weeks if you want??
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Ooh I'm another Canadian fan but don't want to know. I read about Frank's murder before it happened and I was sad I did.
  • jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of the show... but it might help for you (and others) to know that here in Canada, its referred to as Coronation Street. My understanding is that what is shown here, is approximately 6 months behind what is shown in the UK (or so my sister-in-law advises).
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Oooo Its just been found out about Carl & Sunita. xx
  • ldalbello
    Options
    Yes please, I'm dying to know !
  • Avandel
    Avandel Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Canadians are up to what's listed in June 2012 on this site.:flowerforyou: They are listed til the end of 2012

http://www.corrie.net/updates/updates.html#episode
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of the show... but it might help for you (and others) to know that here in Canada, its referred to as Coronation Street. My understanding is that what is shown here, is approximately 6 months behind what is shown in the UK (or so my sister-in-law advises).

LOL it's called Coronation street there too... both UK and Canadian fans call it Corrie ;)
    just like any other show with shortened forms... TBL, BB, etc. lol

also, if you google corrie it should bring you to the brit forums much like our soap opera forums where they would be discussing what is current for them, so if you want the spoilers you could see what has happened there. to my knowledge we are trying to shorten the gap between here and there, that's why they've been doubling the episodes for the last year or so :) could be wrong on that one though :) grew up watching it as my mum's brit and it was the one english thing on TV when we moved to Germany, and now the one piece of home for the last 25+ years that we've been in Canada :)
  • FitFi74
    FitFi74 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Sunitta deliberately let them get caught together! Silly moo!
  • Jeshkah_Grace
    Options
    Hi, I am a HUGE Corrie fan living in Canada who is months behind in the storyline. Right now we are watching the Jubilee masquerade party. Carl and Sunita are getting it on, Rita is about to be married, Eileen is finally with Paul, Peter and Carla are living together and Leeann is fighting for custody of Simon. What happens next ????

Do you really want to know ? aha.
  • Avandel
    Avandel Posts: 283 Member
    Options

It's ok, a fan anywhere calls it Corrie:love:
  • FitFi74
    FitFi74 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Peter and Carla have left together - want more?