NSV - Same weight but pics show progress!!! :-)

Options
Hi all - these pics were taken about a month apart... I was the same weight in both pictures. This is the first time I am posting pics so I hope this works!!

2j3k4li.jpg

29d8mjt.jpg

Replies

• Uniey76
    Uniey76 Posts: 7
    Options
    WOW thats amazing. Obviously you work out too, how much and whats your workout plan? I am just curious if you dont mind. Keep it up!
  • amara29
    amara29 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can see a difference! Keep up the good work!
  • only1chelle2012
    Options
    good job, keep it up
  • GreekByMarriage
    GreekByMarriage Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I am at the gym at least 5 days a week... usually go at 5am! Ugh! I am there for about an hour - about 30 minutes lifting (I lift heavy -not the pink weights LOL)... and then 30 minutes on the ARC Trainer or the elliptical. I am changing up my routine a little bit because like I said below my weight hasn't changed at all... both of these pics are at about 170 (I am 5'2). So I am goint to try lifting 3 days a week and then only cardio the other 2 (maybe 3) days and break it up a bit.

For my "routine" I try to do the following:

Back and Biceps - Deadlift (110lbs), Row, Lat Pulldown, Back extensions, Barbell curl, Hammer curl, Incline dumbell curl

Chest and Triceps - Bench Press (65 lbs), Incline press, Tri pushdowns (rope), tri extensions, seated dip

Legs and Abs - Squats (125 lbs), Kickbacks, Thigh Adductor/Abductor, Curls, extensions, Press, Ab Machine, crunches torso rotation

I am also eating between 1500-1800 per day
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!