What's your goal?

Options
Hey, everyone! ;)
My goal is 130lbs... what's yours?

Replies

• datikihut21
    datikihut21 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome! My goal is the same. Where are you at now?
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    My Goal is to a healthy amount of good foods & get a decent amount of activity- to look a little better shaped and have more energy... and hope that losing a few pounds is a byproduct.
  • annascrapper
    annascrapper Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    My goal? to go for a 30 min. walk this evening:)
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,565 Member
    Options
    My goal by November 1st is to be at 10% body fat.
    Then my goal would be to add 8-10lbs quality lean mass by March 1st.

ONWARD!!!!!
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be between 18 & 20% BF

To run a 5K

To complete a round of P90X

Then complete a round of turbo fire

Start a fit club out in montana with my sister next year

eventually open a gym with my sister
  • SamanthaAnnM
    SamanthaAnnM Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    To educate myself about healthy choices, eat as clean as possible, stay fit and healthy for the entirety of my life! I figure if I start young, I can create good habits and hopefully never have to deal with any major problems with weight down the road :)
  • datikihut21
    datikihut21 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow, talk about big ambitions! That's awesome, outtamyway201.
  • pennell12
    pennell12 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get down to 130 to 140 lbs from my current weight and to cut back on all of my meds and get my diabetes under better control. I also want to change my habits so that this is a lifestyle and not just another "diet" and that means changing my attitude towards food!
  • KINGoftheBUFF
    KINGoftheBUFF Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    To be bigger and more ripped.
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Lose 25lb or get to the point I look good in the mirror, my thighs aren't so flabby, and my tummy doesn't stick out over my pants when I sit. I can't believe that I have gotten so far out of shape.... I'm 5'9, and everything I can find says I should be in the 145-150lb range, but I've ballooned up to 172 as of yesterday morning. *sigh*. That said, I have broad shoulders and the hips and butt of a Latina girl, so the general guidelines may be too low for me. The mirror will be my biggest indicator.
  • abbylg1983
    abbylg1983 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    My goals are 1. Get rid of the belly pooch, 2. Get rid of the jiggly thighs, 3. Quit eating empty calories, 4. Be able to do pullups from a dead hang (right now I am cheating a bit giving myself a jump start), and 5. Actually be able to help my husband move furniture.

I think I'd be happy at about 17% body fat and according to online calculations (based on my own calculations of what body fat I'm at now) I need to lose about 6-7 pounds of fat. I'm not so worried about the weight, but 6 pounds seems like a good benchmark.
  • JPenny12
    JPenny12 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My goal is to make fitness a priority in my life and workout 3-4 times per week. Ultimate goal to reduce body fat percentage.
  • rhartison
    rhartison Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal of the day is to consume lot of veggies for dinner and work hard at zumba today!!
  • grandmabailey
    Options
    My goal is to stop my over-eating and get back to being healthy. I am 55 years old and don't want weight or illness to stop my
    living life to the fullest. I still have a big "Bucket list" to do and I need to get below a certain number to take a trip out west and go on a cattle drive for three days.
  • melissashunt
    melissashunt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mine is 70 lbs. I downloaded this app in February but decided to really sit down and check it out this week. I hope to be 70 lbs lighter by May 2013.
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    My short term goal is to complete the 30 day shred workout w/o using any modifications or 5 sec breaks. My long term goal is to lose up to 70 lbs by 9/2013 my wedding month along with keeping up with a healthier lifestyle overall for my health.
  • kaylachristine1016
    kaylachristine1016 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    my goal is to wear a bikini at the beach without a t shirt over it
  • Shrinking_Moody
    Shrinking_Moody Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    125 to 150 - I really just want to be healthy and strong :happy:
  • Shrinking_Moody
    Shrinking_Moody Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    My short term goal is to complete the 30 day shred workout w/o using any modifications or 5 sec breaks. My long term goal is to lose up to 70 lbs by 9/2013 my wedding month along with keeping up with a healthier lifestyle overall for my health.

That's a tough workout - I'm on day 12 today - level two.
    Good luck! You can do it!
  • micervera
    micervera Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    150 lbs. I am 20 lbs away and I've hit a plateau. :(