30 Day Shred

Options
2»

Replies

• saraketner
    Options
    Well, I did it. I did level 1 of the shred during naptime and level 2 after I put the kids to bed last night. I'm not as sore as I thought I would be! Psyching myself up to do it again today! Bring it on!!
    Thanks for the encouragement!!
  • jennlabori
    Options
    Just started today on level 1 did 20 mins and wow i felt it she kill me but she push me thru the whole workout ,t i feel better afterwards i can't believe how great it feels to workout at home without worrying who's looking at you in some wired way or some what.
  • deedun
    deedun Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I am getting very impatient at my postman :laugh: :laugh: Where is my dvd?!!

I am dying to start it now.. And sooo nervous also!
  • mrsbeck
    mrsbeck Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I skipped yesterday, because I was super sore, but did day two of level one today...really thought I would drop, but as a pp said, right about the time you decide you really can't take it anymore, you realize that you're nearly done. I actually felt so amped up after doing it this morning that I threw on a sweatshirt and my ipod as soon as I finished and went outside for a thirty minute walk! Ok, I took a minute to log the shred, and the walk ended up being 28 minutes because I really needed to use the bathroom, but still...after day one, I could barely drag myself to the shower.

This is one hell of a workout.
  • ars7r3
    Options
    I was on day 5 and I had to stop because it is hurting my knees soooooo bad! It is a great workout and I love it but I also love going to the gym just to get out of the house and have something to do for myself! If your body can handle it I think it is a great workout though! Good luck!
  • macobb21
    macobb21 Posts: 119
    Options
    I hurt a little bit after I started but it wasn't too bad. You should try the No More Trouble Zones by Jillian Michaels, it's twice as long and has a bunch of different work outs. You can get it at Walmart for $9.
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    When you are ready move on and try her Boost Metabolism Burn Fat. It is similar to the shred but for 40 minutes.:sad: :sad: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • macobb21
    macobb21 Posts: 119
    Options
    thank you