A nice blog post about creating healthy habits in kids!

Options

Replies

• rissadiane
    rissadiane Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Even though I don't have kids, I think this is a really practical approach to helping kids be healthy! I like the advice she offers, and I think it's a good outline to help parents make decisions
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    great read!

My fave parts were to NOT be sneaky and to be a role model :bigsmile:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    great read!

My fave parts were to NOT be sneaky and to be a role model :bigsmile:

I know! Me too! I have tried being sneaky with my son and he calls me on it right away!!!
  • ctmom1
    ctmom1 Posts: 189
    Options
    Thanks! I just spent the week with the most picky 7 year old and now I appreciate my kids even more. After a couple of days my kids were telling this little girl that she has to stop being so picky and at least try my cooking. She comes from a household where it is acceptable to eat chicken nuggets every night for dinner and fluff on white bread for lunch...
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I just spent the week with the most picky 7 year old and now I appreciate my kids even more. After a couple of days my kids were telling this little girl that she has to stop being so picky and at least try my cooking. She comes from a household where it is acceptable to eat chicken nuggets every night for dinner and fluff on white bread for lunch...

Haha, I can totally relate, my son is a pretty good eater overall, but my sister's kids are NOT! Every time we visit them I feel a little bit proud of my son and his willingness to eat good food!