College Football? Who is your team?

Options

Replies

• LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    wth

why won't my photobucket pictures attach as they should?????????????????

Use the "img" link, but change it from capital "IMG" to lowercase "img" on each end of the link.

I can't wait for the OU/ND game in Norman this year! It is going to be packed and loud!

'IF' ND can play as should the game will be hyped big time....But I'm not counting on much of a chance for the Irish. They have a BRUTAL schedule this year.
  • jran3
    jran3 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Auburn Creed:

I believe that this is a practical world and that I can count only on what I earn. Therefore, I believe in work, hard work.
    I believe in education, which gives me the knowledge to work wisely and trains my mind and my hands to work skillfully.
    I believe in honesty and truthfulness, without which I cannot win the respect and confidence of my fellow men.
    I believe in a sound mind, a sound body, and a spirit that is not afraid, and in clean sports that develop these qualities.
    I believe in obedience to law because it protects the rights of all.
    I believe in the human touch, which cultivates sympathy with my fellow men and mutual helpfulness and brings happiness for all.
    I believe in my country, because it is a land of freedom and because it is my own home, and that I can best serve that country by "doing justly, loving mercy, and walking humbly with my God."

And because Auburn men and women believe in these things, I believe in Auburn and love it.

War Damn Eagle!
  • jran3
    jran3 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    War Eagle, fly down the field!
    Ever to conquer, never to yield.
    War Eagle, fearless and true,
    Fight on you orange and blue.
    Go! Go! Go!
    On to vict'ry, strike up the band!
    Give 'em hell, give 'em hell,
    Stand up and yell, hey!
    War Eagle, win for Auburn,
    Power of Dixieland!
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    HAIL TO THE VICTORS!! GO BLUE!! LOVE MY WOLVERINES!
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Wisconsin Badgers! F#%k 'em, Bucky!!!:drinker:
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    UC! (University of Cincinnati) and OSU (Ohio State University)
  • JBurger2066
    JBurger2066 Posts: 161 Member
    Options

I can't wait for the OU/ND game in Norman this year! It is going to be packed and loud!

'IF' ND can play as should the game will be hyped big time....But I'm not counting on much of a chance for the Irish. They have a BRUTAL schedule this year.

We (Sooners) have a tough schedule to wrap things up. We've got some young receivers, but hopefully they'll have things figured out by late October. They'll have run enough routes by then since we'll throw it 45+ times a game, every game. There is a lot of raw talent in that group, we just need it to transfer into productivity.
  • TheyCallMeTaterSalad
    Options
    rtr.jpg

Roll Tide Roll!
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    University of Michigan!
  • karawRN
    karawRN Posts: 311
    Options
    Iowa Hawkeyes :)
  • rachgolds
    rachgolds Posts: 75
    Options
    Let's Go Blue!
    University-of-michigan_logo.jpg

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!!!!!
    Hail!

HAIL HAIL TO MICHIGAN!!

goblue.png

THE LEADERS AND BEST!
    GO BLUE!!!
  • Joneses17
    Joneses17 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    The Iowa Hawkeyes and Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets!
  • iamihobo
    iamihobo Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    rtr.jpg

WOOO! :)
  • ingalynn
    ingalynn Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    For those of you who were wondering, these sentiments are shared by many.

from Natalie Dell's Athlete Page:

What it means to me to be a 2012 Penn State Olympian:

Today was college uni day for Team USA. Breaking from our usual red, white and blue gear, we proudly represent the college programs that helped catapult our rowing careers.

Naturally, I wore my Penn State gear…but this time was different than my previous college day experiences. I fielded questions and comments about how I felt representing my school. “How does this whole Paterno thing affect the rowing team?” “Sucks to be a Penn State grad, huh?” Then there was a suggestion that I cover up my uni, considering the ongoing scandal.

In response, this is what it feels like to represent Penn State at the Olympics:

At 18, getting into Penn State was one of my proudest achievements. There were no prestigious alumni connections for my family to draw upon, anywhere. My parents spent their savings on my education.

Like the vast majority of Penn Staters, I didn’t go for the football. I knew nothing about the football legacy when I accepted my seat in the class of 2007. I didn’t even know who JoePa was. What I DID know was that the university could offer me a world class education - something that often seemed out of reach in the rural Pennsylvania area I was raised. And it’s something that remains precious to the families of many Pennsylvanians who seek a decent education for their kids. For many of us, a Penn State education is a ticket to a different life.

With regards to the rowing team, we were a club team and had next to no resources. Did we have a relationship with the football team? We sure did: we cleaned the stadium after home games – 70+ of us, for 6 hours, scraping mustard off hundreds of stadium seats – so that we could be paid a couple thousand dollars by the university. We used that money to register for races and pay our coaches. We still had to pay dues to row and finance our own spring break training trips. We bought our own unis. I worked all four years to afford being on the team, as did many of my teammates. And somehow, this club team fielded an athlete in the 2012 Olympic Games.

Like all Penn State grads, I’m sickened by the scandal. But in no way does it make me ashamed to say I’m a graduate. For me, Penn State is more than a corrupt administration and football program. It’s an enormous network of people who share the same story – arriving wide eyed at East Halls, eating at the Hub, struggling through Accounting 211, walking miles a day over a vast and beautiful campus….and being adopted into a family of tens of thousands. It is a collective feeling of community and positivity. It opened my eyes to a world larger than the one from which I came. It provided my family with its first graduate from a four-year university. Add the gratification of hailing from a self-sustaining and student-run crew team…the result is one very proud Penn State graduate.
  • erinnelle
    erinnelle Posts: 8
    Options
    LSU m'fers!

That's my guy! LSU baby!
  • emingus
    emingus Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It's great to be a Florida Gator!
  • Spanntastic12
    Options
    I lke this team too
    rtr.jpg

Sweet home Alabama...roll tide roll!
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY!!
  • AJ_MotherRunner
    AJ_MotherRunner Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    GO GREEN!

Sparty-the-mascot-for-the-Michigan-State-Spartans-looks-on-in-the-first-half-1.jpg

same here!!!
  • jabuc97
    jabuc97 Posts: 31
    Options
    USF Bulls!!! Go BULLS