Replies

• RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    you are correct, sir.
  • pdj1220
    pdj1220 Posts: 175
    Options
    Plus you have all the 40 to 60 year old guys commenting on 19 year old girl pics. I love most females, but those kids my daughters age? Meh, too young for me to find "HAWT" or any other juvenile word.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    So...

...does this mean that you *don't* really think I'm a 10 now?

*single sad tear*
  • Gunnarbear
    Gunnarbear Posts: 186
    Options
    I can't leave the house in the morning until someone on MFP thinks I'm pretty. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Definitely a 10 :love: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    But how will they know hot hot they are?????? HOW!!!!!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Plus you have all the 40 to 60 year old guys commenting on 19 year old girl pics. I love most females, but those kids my daughters age? Meh, too young for me to find "HAWT" or any other juvenile word.

you're "HAWT" with that sexy bald head...can I lick it?
    :wink: :tongue:
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    i give you all a 10, now i expect at least an "fuzzy black and white" back!!
  • Katahna
    Katahna Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    The majority of people on here I would assume like to have positive things said about them, no better place than this community
  • pdj1220
    pdj1220 Posts: 175
    Options

you're "HAWT" with that sexy bald head...can I lick it?
    :wink: :tongue:
    Now that makes me smile. Plus you are closer in age to me than my daughter, so it is cute. And yes, yes you can!
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Thanks for that! I noticed that too.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    hahaha normally the same ppl comment in those kind of threads..
    I rarely comment in them, they are always answering fast and they always skip me LOL :sad:
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I am always tempted to post in the "How Old Do I look in My Profile??" threads.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

About 800 years?
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Every few days I pop in on that thread and drop a 3. I don't even bother looking at the previous poster.
  • GhostPack
    GhostPack Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I went into those threads and decided not to go back. I wanted to be honest.
    :brokenheart:

Oh and I don't have a real picture of myself up yet.
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    Every few days I pop in on that thread and drop a 3. I don't even bother looking at the previous poster.

I'm so doing this.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options

About 800 years?

that just made my day! So nice for people to think I look younger... I don't get carded anymore with these cheek bones. I'm actually Paleo.... so 800 is very flattering.

:wink:
  • iamihobo
    iamihobo Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Please tell me how hot my Chihuahua looks lol

This made me laugh so hard! :)
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    One time I answered, maybe a 6 or 7 but then the chick I commented on, her friend came running and rated me a 4 and her friend a 10, hinting that I was being mean.

Well, sheesh, I didn't think she was hot. So sue me!
  • bonsaiblossom
    bonsaiblossom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    teehee ^_^. some ppl cant handle the truth about how they look. why do some people need mfp to validate how they look? you look at yourself everyday, you know if you are 10 or not lol.