Yummy protein powders?

Options
What protein powders do you guys use? Please only tell me them if you like them a lot!
Extra points if they are low sugar and high protein content :)

I'm currently using Precision All Natural Whey Protein in French Vanilla Creme and it's so good when frozen with greek yogurt. Tastes just like Vanilla Ice Cream!

Replies

• LavaRoushFiveOh
    LavaRoushFiveOh Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I use Pure Protein from Wal-Mart. Chocolate. I like it a lot. I use a blender ball which makes it mix very smooth. I mix it with soy unsweetened milk. This is my breakfast just about every day. Some days I get up early enough to cook a couple of eggs and a link of chorizo. I am doing low carb. I still never exceed my calories.

Pure Protein - 100% Whey Protein Powder- Frosty Chocolate - Net Carbs, 1 scoop (37g) Cal 140 Carbs 3 Fat 3 Protein 25
    Correct Silk - Unsweetened Soy Milk Organic, 1 cup Calories 80 Carbs 4 Fat 4 Protein 7
  • b1gl0ser
    b1gl0ser Posts: 10
    Options
    I drink a litre of skimmed milk for recovery after a workout in preference to mucking about with protein powders or "sports" drinks. 37g of protein, 55g of milk sugars and 1g of fat per litre plus it seems to rehydrate me well in comparison to straight water. It's much more convenient than mixing and blending powders and so called sports drinks are just full of refined sugars and E numbers
  • russjchurch
    russjchurch Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    BSN's Syntha-6 is by far the best tasting protein out on the market. Flavors include Cookies and Cream, Chocolate and Peanut Butter, Chocolate, Vanilla Ice Cream, Strawberry Milkshake, and Mocha. My favorite right now is the Strawberry. Protein per scoop is 23 grams, net carbs are 8 grams, fat - 6 grams, and the calorie is a little high with 200.....but totally worth it!!
  • 916lude
    916lude Posts: 305
    Options
    optimum nutrition gold standard extreme milk chocolate
  • fithannafit
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks guys. I'll be seeking out some of these soon :)
  • twaltemade
    twaltemade Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Isopure Whey Protein isolate here. I buy t online at Vitacost to keep the cost down.

160 calores, no carbs, no gluten, and 40g of protein in 20oz.
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    ON Double rich chocolate I haven't bought any other flavor for about 6 months
  • ashleyparriottaz
    ashleyparriottaz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Lifetime fitness whey protein isolate. I like vanilla or chocolate with almond milk and half a banana!