Would Love to Find Some MFP Friends

Options
So, I'm starting over for the, well I've lost count actually, but that's okay! When I restart, I try not to dwell on "mistakes," but learn from where I could have done better. Since joining MFP earlier this year I've never taken advantage of finding friends on here and reaching out for support, besides a few message boards posts. I have about 25 pounds I'd like to lose, and I'm aiming for 1-1.5 lbs a week. I need to gain some of my self confidence back, feel healthier, and have more energy at work. I recently changed careers and went from a desk job to a vet assistant where I'm on my feet all day. I feel a stronger need than ever now to live a healthier lifestyle because it will also now benefit me at work. My pups also keep me busy and would love to extend our walks :)

Replies

• Lucille51
    Lucille51 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi there
    I have been using this site since May and am losing 1lb a week, mostly! I'm finding having some pals on the site really motivational ! I will send you a request -:)
  • Marlys101
    Marlys101 Posts: 100
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
    I have been on this site for 680 days in a row. I log into MFP before email or FB. I haven't been as good about logging all my food lately but keep my weight close to where I should be.
    Marlys
  • Caniacgirl59
    Options
    Thank you to everyone who just sent me a friend request! I am actually a bit overwhelmed by the support and truly appreciate it. I'm really optimistic about this go round and the extra motivation. What a way to start my day :)
  • AllyC_804
    AllyC_804 Posts: 32
    Options
    Hey! Im going to add you!!!
  • dward2011
    dward2011 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My profile is public for your review, and I log in every single day (day 101). Good luck!
  • 23wife
    23wife Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!
  • sfgonzales
    sfgonzales Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • slbrantner
    slbrantner Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started MFP inApril and lose about 1 - 2 pounds a week (except that one week that I gained a pound!) I am also looking to connect with people for support, encouragement, and inspiration! I will send you a request.
  • MSimm62385
    MSimm62385 Posts: 227
    Options
    Eeeeee! BEAGLE! I have 2 beagles myself! Request sent!
  • SocWkrBee
    SocWkrBee Posts: 374
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am in the same boat. I want this to be the last time that I have to "start over".
  • TheKeithEllis
    TheKeithEllis Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. :O)
  • sheilahoff5
    Options
    Good morning! Great first step to be active on MFP! I LOVE this site and I welcome the support of new friends. It always helps to share in the success of others and have others pick you up when you're having a tough time of it! Add me if you wish :)
  • Bravyn
    Bravyn Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a very supportive MFPer. :D
  • Tamarama28
    Options
    Feel free to add me, as well :)
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Eeeeee! BEAGLE! I have 2 beagles myself! Request sent!

Beagles make great weight loss buddies! They'll NEVER turn down a walk (opportunity for sniffing).

Then again, most dogs are great for this reason. Gotta love dogs!
  • cdavis6037
    Options
    here's your new friend!:smile:
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've benn using this site since Feb. it is such a big help. I'll send you a friend request:smile:
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hi! You are welcome to add me (so is anyone else on this thread looking for friends.) I am actually on my 2nd round with MFP. I logged for 200 straight days and then got side tracked. I am really looking forward to supporting others and feeling as motivated as I did on my first run. Looking to lose about 40 lbs. I think anything is possible with enough support! :flowerforyou:
  • Lavigne1980
    Options
    I also have just started this week and would like it to be the last time I try!! 4 days in a row! ya gotta start somewhere!! Good luck with your journey this time!!:smile:
  • Guines9
    Guines9 Posts: 137
    Options
    Hey! Im going to add you!!!

Wow, you have a very nice looking....ah..... chin. LOL