arms;/

Options
Will they ever get smaller;( i lift ive lost 45 pounds but my arms still bother me ...

Replies

• Kailuen
    Kailuen Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Cardio! Cardio! Cardio! :)
  • LastMinuteMama
    LastMinuteMama Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Mine are finally making progress. They wouldn't budge for quite sometime. I've been very good with my diet lately and push-ups and pull ups are my friends. There is plenty you can do in the gym too, but I prefer the body weight exercises.

Keep pluggin away! Progress is right around the corner!
  • jessgarr27
    jessgarr27 Posts: 78
    Options
    I do cardio everyday and i lift .. i hope they budge soon .. i am so embarressed by my arms ;/
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Me too :( I hate my arms to much :(
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    I have hated my arms for years! My son called them batwings!! It was only after I did ChaLean Extreme that my arms started changing. Now I'm quite proud of my shoulders and arms, not to mention losing my saddlebags :)
  • jessgarr27
    Options
    Me too :( I hate my arms to much :(
    i started hating mine when i got stretch marks on them at 18 ..im 27 and still hate them .. its like they refuse to tighten .. ugg sucks
  • jessgarr27
    Options
    I have the whole box set of turbo jam .. it kills me after 5 min lol maybe ill get back into it
  • Playingwithfire89
    Options
    arms are evil....i'm afraid working out will add bulk though
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    i'm afraid working out will add bulk though

tumblr_m6nj2xGytY1rrc9so.gif
  • LastMinuteMama
    LastMinuteMama Posts: 590 Member
    Options

Awesome!!!
  • jessgarr27
    Options
    Bulk?????
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options

Awesome!!!

And again. No you won't BULK.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Your arms will get smaller and look hotter if you keep up the strength training and eat a healthy diet. As you lose fat, your arms will shrink. The strength training will keep the muscle on them, so they look sexy. Be patient. Trust me, it works.:smile:
  • erin_zuk
    erin_zuk Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    lifting weights will NOT add bulk.
    you will get slim slender toned arms from lifting weights and continuing to do your cardio.

you want sexy arms - LIFT WEIGHTS. bicep curls. tricep kickbacks and dips. skull crushers. shoulder presses, etc.
  • cindybickler
    cindybickler Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have blamed my arms on genetics my whole life. With turbofire and chalean extreme I have lost INCHES off my arms!!! One day while I was doing the extended stretch I looked at my arm and I wondered what was wrong with it, it looked strange.......then i realized it was starting to look muscular and not just big and round anymore. : )
  • KINGoftheBUFF
    KINGoftheBUFF Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I wish bulking was as easy as a lot of women on here think it was....believe me, if bulking was that easy I would have 30 inch arms...lol...Even if you were training to add bulk on your arms, you would be geneticaly gifted to gain 1/4 inch in a year. So my advice, keep the stregth training and as you lose weight, your arms will get smaller but have sexy tone. If you skip the weight training, chances are your arms will still be soft no matter what the weight loss.
  • jessgarr27
    Options
    I do alot of benching and i do other lifting .. i guess patience is key here.... Just started the resistance training a month ago ;) they say lift heavy less reps .. so i lift heavy ilove the way it feels when im done ;) i do squats with the bench bar as well and i can feel the muscles in my thighs .. they must tone quicker since i use them the most lol
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I noticed my arms got smaller and more toned-looking after dropping body fat. They were so jiggly before, lol. Now I'm trying to build some decent muscle (bicep) on them.
  • lustergirl
    lustergirl Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    My arms are my worst enemy:angry: I would love to have arms that look like Serena Williams, the tennis player:smile:
  • jessgarr27
    Options
    Mine are too.. it sucks losing weight and hating parts of ya bodyy still .. i wish i could just be happy but i cant ;((not until im ok with showing my arms in public AND BE PROUD;)