Friend requests

Options
cbevan1229
cbevan1229 Posts: 326 Member
I like when people add me as friends on MFP, and I accept pretty much all requests. But when I get one, it always makes me wonder why - what did I write that appealed to that person?

I usually friend request people because either 1) I think they have a good, balanced outlook on this whole weight loss / fitness thing, or 2) They crack me up.

Replies

• xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Interesting...
  • jly33403
    jly33403 Posts: 49
    Options
    I wonder that too, and I don't think I'm too funny either. But I request the people who are realistic and funny also.
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    ..What?

You need to get out more.
  • bonsaiblossom
    bonsaiblossom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    i accept most of them unless the person is a creeper lol
  • Long_and_Lean
    Long_and_Lean Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Agreed with the OP's reasoning. But also, because they're hot. Mancandy is nice to have in your friend's list, keeps me motivated.

Hey there easywider.....:love:
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I'm hilarious. All the voices in my head tell me so.

You should friend me.
  • cbevan1229
    cbevan1229 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    ..What?

You need to get out more.

Yeah, this is definitely the answer. Surely my curiosity about the personalities of my MFP friends indicates that I am not getting out enough.
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    What's interesting to me is the fact that I got more request when my profile was private...lol
  • BriaMc
    BriaMc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Ya i don't like when people don't message me when they request. I often add them and they are either wayyyyyy under eating or NEVER log in/talk. Not the kinda friends i want on my list!
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    No one wanted to add me until I changed my profile pic to a bathing suit picture lol. I'm not just talking guys either, girls too! Interesting...LOL. I don't care whether or not people send me a message with their request. It doesn't matter to me WHY they want to be on my friends list. If you wanna be a creepy stalker, go for it hahaha.
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I'm hilarious. All the voices in my head tell me so.

You should friend me.

That's what my voices say too. But then my other personality denies the friend requests.