Does anyone have a Christmas 2012 weight goal?

Options

Replies

• LavaRoushFiveOh
    LavaRoushFiveOh Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I hope to weigh under 200 by Chrismas. 200lbs is my goal. I should reach it well before then at the rate I am going.
  • Lkoblara
    Lkoblara Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    oh man.... I hope to be done and working just to maintain by that point. Although at the slow rate I'm going who knows :P
  • wheezybreezy
    wheezybreezy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'd love to see 30 more lbs gone by then, but I will gladly accept 24 :wink:
  • rebrcca3434
    Options
    I want to lose 45 lbs but I have over 100 lbs to lose. Hopefully be 194 but jan 1st.
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 50 by christmas....but I don't see that as a viable goal. I am trying for 30ish tho at the least :) And a size 14-16 !!
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to be 140 by Christmas. My goal weight ranges between 130 and 140.
  • dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    :wink: I hope to be at my goal of 120 by Christmas! I have 45 to go.
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I'd like to reach my goal by Christmas. I don't know if it will happen though. :frown:
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose at least 30 pounds by then. I'm hoping 20 before Halloween. Ideally I would love to have lost all of the 43 pounds.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,276 Member
    Options
    I would like to be about 185, so about 15 lbs. More if it happens, but I have learned not to set goals to high because, if I don't make it, it is a huge blow to my self confidence. I just want to look better, be healthier, show off to my family, and give a middle finger to one of my cousins!
  • grey76431
    grey76431 Posts: 1
    Options
    yes i do im 40and 11 inch tall ands weight 163 pound .i need to loose about 40 pound by christmas.
  • MrsKoolaid15
    MrsKoolaid15 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be at my small goal by then. I want to be at at least 199. If I am, I'm buying myself a skimpy little dress and making hubby take me out for new years. :) Have him show me off a bit. Lost about ten lbs in the past month and a half. Been losing around two a week. And only have about thirty to go. If I push it, I'm sure I can do it. :)
  • momtokgo
    momtokgo Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I don't have a weight goal, but I do want to be able to wear my favorite jeans that haven't gone over my hips for the last 3 years. I don't know what weight that will be at, but its not too far away. I can pull them up now....just can't button them and breathe at the same time.
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I will be well into my 200's by then.
  • JessyJ03
    JessyJ03 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Hoping to be around 35-40 lbs less by new years!
  • shorty313
    shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose the last 10 by then. Slow going.
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to hit my final goal by then for sure of 145! That'll be one year from when I started. :)
  • mollysonnotice
    Options
    goal weight/fitness goals by Christmas hopefully!
  • Silverstar46
    Silverstar46 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be down to 200lbs by then.. that would mean getting 45lbs off.. I hope I can do it!
  • AC417
    AC417 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose at least 40 more by Christmas.