Active Friends w/ 100+ lb to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• returntorural
    returntorural Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day! Feel free to add me.
  • stephanieb72
    stephanieb72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I started at 100lbs to lose. I love this site and all the supportive friends I have made. Feel free to add me :)
  • totallydevious
    totallydevious Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking to lose 85 pounds right now but I will most likely want to lose at least 25 to 50 more!
    I could use some active motivators.
    Add me if you'd like. :flowerforyou:
  • marlopaterson
    Options
    Hi! I have a total of 131 to lose, and I'm down 84 so far. Would love to be friends and encourage one another. Met a lot of great people here so far!
  • TamiJillSM08
    TamiJillSM08 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started using MFP, too :) friend request sent!

Anyone else who wants to add me, feel free :)
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like
  • BravesMom99
    Options
    My name is Sara. I weigh 450lbs and need to lose around 300lbs, but I am starting with 50lbs to see if I can do it, before having bariatric surgery. Would love to give and get support.
  • cerwin17
    cerwin17 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am a pretty new user but I'm going on my 3rd week of being on active on this site. I've lost 7 lbs so far and have an ultimate goal of losing 100 lbs, possibly a little more depending on how I feel when I've lost 100. Feel free to add me (anyone else is welcome also!) :)
  • VivaLaMezzo
    VivaLaMezzo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm another newb. I started low carb and 6 day/week training last week (almost done with week 2!). I need to lose at LEAST 100lbs... I would LOVE to lose around 120 - 130. Hit me.
  • gobraves47
    gobraves47 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me--I still have a lot to lose. :happy:
  • Errada
    Errada Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have 300lbs to lose and I'm bound and determined to lose it! I'll drop this weight...even if it kills me! lol This is my second day in a row doing this (started this thing up a few months ago, but wasn't very serious about it), I bought a Fitbit and everything! Second day and counting! I'm always up for contacts on here as I am sure I'll need the encouragement some time soon and maybe often at times and I'd love to be there for anyone who'd like an active buddy on here as well.
  • ColletteNicole
    ColletteNicole Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I have 112 lbs to lose, down 14 since June 10th! Love new friends with similar goals so feel free to add me (as long as you share your diaries, hard to be supportive if I can't see what you're doing). I'm very active online! =)
  • whitterbugCo
    Options
    I just actively started using the site, feel free to add me! Ultimately, I have about 160LBS to lose (god, that # is more than my goal weight #!) and I'm 21 years old.
  • TheyCallMeTaterSalad
    Options
    I have 100 (give or take a few) to lose, and i'm always here! Feel free to add me. :D
  • mirandaallyn
    mirandaallyn Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also looking to lose more than 100lbs. I log every day and would happily give support, feel free to add me! :)
  • JessaAnn407
    JessaAnn407 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm starting with 90 and then hope to loose more. Feel free to add me, it really helps you. The people on here keep you very motivated!
  • alpha1029
    alpha1029 Posts: 139
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Feel free to add :)