Does anyone have a Christmas 2012 weight goal?

Options

Replies

• haylienicoleb
    Options
    My goal is to lose 25 pounds
  • QueenGorgo
    QueenGorgo Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    To weigh less than one of Santa's Reindeer..
  • gvuletic
    gvuletic Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm working on losing 30 pounds by January 21st when I go on my first cruise ever!
  • Prissy_girl
    Options
    Yes ,I would like to lose 50lbs by Christams. I just started back @ MFP, and I have been bike riding almost daily, and have started a low carb diet....
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to be at goal weight. Just means I have to stop snacking on crap and start working out more and eating healthier!!!
  • CourtneyB610
    CourtneyB610 Posts: 384
    Options
    I would LOVE to lose 15 pounds by Christmas! Even better, Halloween!!!
  • cjroberts08
    Options
    My goal weight by Christmas is 230 lbs :) btw I weigh 252 right now!
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I'd loooove to lose another 25lbs before xmas =) I want some of that naughty Mrs. Claus lingerie haha.
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I would like to be an other 30lbs down and bring my weight loss to 83 pounds, but if i stay motivated i bet i could do 35lbs!
  • newfitTasha
    newfitTasha Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    yes, another 20 lbs lost would be great :)
  • Prissy_girl
    Options
    Yes ,I would like to lose 50lbs by Christams. I just started back @ MFP, and I have been bike riding almost daily, and have started a low carb diet.... There are 152 Days till Christmas. OK thats 22 weeks that = 2.25 lbs a week. Usually you lose big the first week so if thats the case is less than that. LOL. I love numbers.......HAHA
  • joconnor09
    joconnor09 Posts: 124
    Options
    I'm hoping to reach 40 lbs lost by the end of the year- so I've got about another 20 to go until then. I wish it wasn't so hard for me to lose weight! Curse you, genetic predisposition to fat storage!! It's taken me about 5 months to lose 20 pounds!!
  • Masterdo
    Masterdo Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Yup, 200 lbs by Christmas was my goal back in March, with plenty of mini goals along the way to control the pace. So far, met or exceeded all my goals, so I'm well on track :) 282-285 in March, 240 now, 200 by Christmas!

After that the fun part starts :)
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    50 pounds
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be able to reach out and touch onederland!
  • Prissy_girl
    Options
    Yes ,I would like to lose 50lbs by Christams. I just started back @ MFP, and I have been bike riding almost daily, and have started a low carb diet.... There are 152 Days till Christmas. OK thats 22 weeks that = 2.25 lbs a week. Usually you lose big the first week so if thats the case is less than that. LOL. I love numbers.......HAHA

OK I know what every one is thinking...YOU Shouldn't lose more than a pound a week.... OK then my real goal is 22 lbs by Christmas. haha
  • nikkiw283
    nikkiw283 Posts: 90
    Options
    I am hoping to have reached my first goal of 50lbs lost and be about 10-15lbs into my next goal.
  • Sho_Rowell
    Sho_Rowell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Anywhere from 6-11 more lbs to goal! Idk if my ultimate goal will be 150 or 155. LOL! Either way, I plan to be there by Christmas!
  • findingme07
    findingme07 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    to lose 45 lbs. by the holidays.....
  • beyg
    beyg Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    just 20 that's all I need, just 20.