Okay, so someone told me...

2»

Replies

• CaitLett12
    CaitLett12 Posts: 12
    I'm sorry for the confusion... what I'm asking is what are some non-sexual activities to do that could burn the same amount of calories as sex does.. sorry, I didn't mean it like that.. lol
  • pinkprincess1952
    pinkprincess1952 Posts: 194 Member
    You dont really burn that many calories from having sex!!!!
  • athminbri
    athminbri Posts: 51 Member
    From "Livestrong" site:

According to the calories burned calculator at HealthStatus, a 180 lb. man will burn 119 calories in an hour of foreplay, or just under 2 calories a minute, while he will burn 346 calories during an hour of intercourse, or just under 6 calories a minute. According to research data from the official journal of the American College of Sports Medicine, that means in terms of calories burned, foreplay is roughly equivalent to an hour of watering the lawn while sex is equivalent to raking the lawn. For someone weighing 130 lbs., the figures are 86 calories for foreplay and 250 for sex.

Not exactly burning up the kilocals, but that's really not the point of this particular activity, is it?

This sounds great! Unfortunately, I haven't known too many men that go for a whole hour. And an hour of foreplay? Forget it! LOL
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Just go rub one out...no fuss, no muss!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    I'm sorry for the confusion... what I'm asking is what are some non-sexual activities to do that could burn the same amount of calories as sex does.. sorry, I didn't mean it like that.. lol

There are 238947897345897134987190203958905843 billion other activities that you can do which you can burn MORE calories than sex.
    Sex only burns lots of calories if youre doing some sort of crazy *kitten*, super fast moves.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member

Oh. Moving on, then...
  • beyg
    beyg Posts: 212 Member
    Try different positions? I know some burn a LOT more than others!

I did not know that!!
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member

Walking
    Running
    Zumba
    Swimming
    Dancing
    Twirling
    Basketball
    Volleyball
    Flying a kite
    Babysitting a toddler
    Cleaning
    Washing a car