Today's NSV - New Jeans

Options
rjcelmer
rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
Today was a very nice day in that I went out and got a new pair of jeans. I started out on this fitness journey squeezing into a size 44 Relaxed and today I bought a pair of size 34 Slim Straight Leg jeans. The only other time I was ever in jeans this small was when I was 20 years old (22 years ago) and in the Army. I was in a 33. Since then, it has always been high 30's to low-mid 40's.

It really hit me when I laid the new jeans over my old ones and saw the difference. Spending money for this reason is nice.

NewJeans.jpg

Replies

• Hairista
    Hairista Posts: 86
    Options
    What an awesome feeling! Congrats :smile:
  • Mysonmyreason
    Mysonmyreason Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That must have felt better then great
    :happy:
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Wow...I never though to put jeans together like that to compare...you have had such GREAT success! Keep up the great work! It really shows in the size of your jeans! :)
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Super awesome! Fantastic achievement!
  • IRun4Me_12
    IRun4Me_12 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Great work! You should be very proud of your accomplishments!
  • PaveGurl
    PaveGurl Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    ^__^

Rock on with your bad self!

I had this same NSV this week - I have been getting comments about my pants not fitting, so I went to try on some new... And I've gone from a small 12 to a comfy 6 in the past six months. I've never, in my LIFE, been a size 6!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!