Why are Dr. Oz audience members always fat?

Options
Because he's not God.. he's usually wrong.. and there is no quick fix.

Replies

• kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Because they are suburban house wives who are "too busy" to work out.
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Of course that's not the reason. It was clearly because the raspberry ketones they bought were all out of date!
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Grrrr my mom is a DR.Oz Lover. If I talk about my weight loss or healthy eating its always ' oh well dr oz says
    " yet my mom is still over weight and doesn't exercise. What good is the knowledge if you don't care enough to do it. Oh well if dr.oz says it, it must be true! Go take your acai pills or raspberry ketones and lose weight...for now. I will be eating healthy and exercising and we'll see who keeps the weight off!
  • bms34b
    bms34b Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I know it! All of the quick fixes make me sick...I feel better watching jerry springer than Dr. Oz (usually). It's all trash anyway!
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Because most of the American adult population is overweight!!
  • SuperCork
    SuperCork Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    This makes me think of a hilarious Kathy Madigan bit I just listened to about the fact that Oprah is a billionaire and fat and has no excuse since she can literally afford to pay someone to be her "food slapper", ie someone to slap stuff out of her hand before it reaches her face...

Since Oz is one of Oprah's many proteges, maybe that is why they are all fat? I've never actually watched his show as I do not care.
  • carld256
    carld256 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Because most of the American adult population is overweight!!

Exactly what I was going to say. We live in an obesity promoting culture. I don't know why anyone would be surprised that there are a lot of fat people around.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Because they listen to his fraudulent crap and believe it will work.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I'm really curious as to what goes on behind the scenes. He always seems to be hawking something new and never seems to deem any kind of test unnecessary. My guess is he's getting paid to promote a lot of this stuff.