Does anyone have a Christmas 2012 weight goal?

Options

Replies

• fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    No not really, but I will most definitely be at my goal weight before Christmas. Woohoo!!
  • BrandiL83
    BrandiL83 Posts: 100
    Options
    I'm hoping to be down 50 lbs by Christmas. I am almost to 20 now.
  • dalemarie08
    Options
    I'd like to be at 155 by Christmas. That is 21 pounds. I best get going!
  • sisterofseven
    sisterofseven Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be 'there' by Christmas. 12kg to lose in about 20 weeks, is that right? That must be do able!
  • delicatemess
    delicatemess Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I hope to be under 200 pounds by then so that would be about 50 pounds.
  • heidi1955
    heidi1955 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I hope to have reached 50 pounds lost, go on a cruise with the whole family, snorkle with my grandson and not have to worry about being able to climb back into the boat !!!
  • rach41413
    rach41413 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to wow my extended family by being in ONEderland by Christmas. :) So 47 pounds in 6 months...I can do it!
  • Kalliejc
    Kalliejc Posts: 36
    Options
    Yes. I'm just starting this journey.....I've lost 5 lbs so far. Woot! Woot! :) But I'd like to lose at least 35 more by Christmas, as I'm going home for the first time since I've gained all this weight. 50 would be the icing. Good luck to you. How much do you want to lose?
  • carld256
    carld256 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    My six-month followup with my Dr. falls right around Christmas. He says if I'm down to a normal weight range, about 175, he'll take me off my blood pressure medication. That'll make me nearly pill free for the first time in 10 years. I'm at about 193 now, so that's 18 pounds in 5 months. I'm hoping to hit an even 170 by appointment time.
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I realllly hope to be under 300 but my secret inner goal is 275. Aim high! Then I plan on gaining about 5 lbs because I love any food related to thanksgiving and christmas, and in november and dec my family has: My birthday, thanksgiving, my oldest sons birthday, my anniversary, christmas, my daughters birthday, and the in jan my SOs b day and in early feb my other sons' b day. So, all of the celebrations are kind of concentrated and I'm not one to pass up cake. Of course, thats what got me here. I do plan on working out all of 2013 in an effort to recover from christmas 2012 :p
  • nicolemariemclovin
    nicolemariemclovin Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    aiming to hit my goal by then, so another 23 pounds! i'll be back in school in a few weeks, with much less time to work out, but i still think it's doable.
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Should reach my goal weight by Christmas, well technically Dec 27th at .5lb a week.
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    10-20 but really i just want some more NSV now, starting off with smaller waist and build more muscle
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    The last 15-20lbs would be nice.
  • JayBee838
    JayBee838 Posts: 7
    Options
    Ive told my mum that by the time Christmas is here I will NOT be clothes shopping in the fat section anymore! I'd LOVE to be 199lbs by Christmas but that's about 34lbs..
  • FatStoatLondon
    FatStoatLondon Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    It's 22 weeks away, and I would like to weigh 145 lbs by then, which is a weight loss of 25 lbs for me. I hope to hit goal (140lbs) by February 2013.
  • thebrianmo
    thebrianmo Posts: 108
    Options
    I'd like to be able to fit in the Santa suit by Christmas! :D

If I'm 325 by Christmas I will be thrilled. Last weigh in was 386.8 down a total of 42 pounds so far.
  • EnterFitness
    Options
    I just answered a similar post about how much to lose by Labor Day.

I have built a spreadsheet that predicts I will have lost 21-lbs by labor Day (I've already lost 10 so 11-lbs to go by Labor Day).

My spreadsheet has me 10-lbs over my (first) goal, or a scheduled loss of 54-lbs. Having lost 10-lbs, that will be a 44-lbs loss expected by Christmas.

'citing thought!! :)
  • EnterFitness
    Options
    I'd like to be able to fit in the Santa suit by Christmas! :D

If I'm 325 by Christmas I will be thrilled. Last weigh in was 386.8 down a total of 42 pounds so far.

Congratulations of the 42-lbs so far! By the way, I love your Ticker! I'm a huge fan of MasterChef!
  • czken
    czken Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm planning to be at 240 by Christmas. I've got 48 lbs to go. Started at 305.