I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

Options
I just checked my measurements and wow! Not only have I lost 28 lbs I lost 2 inches off my bust, 4 inches off my waist, and 6 inches off my hips!!! This feels amazing! I still got a ways to go to hit my goal but for the first time I feel sexy again!

Replies

• newmommy2cash
    Options
    I just checked my measurements and wow! Not only have I lost 28 lbs I lost 2 inches off my bust, 4 inches off my waist, and 6 inches off my hips!!! This feels amazing! I still got a ways to go to hit my goal but for the first time I feel sexy again!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I am so happy for you! Great job! Keep it up!
  • OSU_Sarah
    OSU_Sarah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey Congratulations! I haven't checked my measurements lately, but I have lost 28 lbs. also in the last 3 months!! GOOD JOB! Keep it up!!!

275093.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: congratulations...I love reading the success stories of others...it helps with the motivation...good luck as you continue your journey..:flowerforyou:
  • yvonneh
    Options
    Leigh & Sarah - congratulations to both of you for losing so much so quickly!

I love reading the success stories on this site. Do you both mind sharing what you've been doing? I've been stuck for the past month and I'm wondering what has worked for others. Do you eat all your exercise calories? How much do you work out each week/what do you do? And are you avoiding specific foods? What ever details you feel like sharing.

And way to go!
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    That's terrific!
    :flowerforyou:
    Great work!
  • leighoconnell
    Options
    Leigh & Sarah - congratulations to both of you for losing so much so quickly!

I love reading the success stories on this site. Do you both mind sharing what you've been doing? I've been stuck for the past month and I'm wondering what has worked for others. Do you eat all your exercise calories? How much do you work out each week/what do you do? And are you avoiding specific foods? What ever details you feel like sharing.

And way to go!

i eat lots of fiber, whole grains, keep my sodium low, drink lots of water, and eat lean foods. I don't really work out at all.
  • proudloser
    Options
    Yay! Congratulations :) I can't wait until I feel sexy again....oh wait.....i've NEVER felt sexy, lol. Way to go, keep up the progress!!!
  • daniellemdillon
    Options
    :) YAY! GREAT JOB! I am now down 50 lbs in 2009.. and oh my do I feel incredible..and sexy!! ;) Keeo it up!!! WOOHOO!

209710.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • OSU_Sarah
    OSU_Sarah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have just been doing the 1200 calories a day. I drink a lot more water and have went from regular pop to diet pop. I exercise all my extra calories away but never go under 1200 calories. I workout on my gazelle for about 10-15 day for 4-5 days a week. That's my secret...It doesn't take much. Good job!
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Wowww! That's awesome!!!

And lucky you... your inches are coming off your waist and hips... my boobs just seem to be shrinking. :D LOL.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!