amymeenieminymo
amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
1 (3 oz.) pkg. lemon Jello
1 c. boiling water
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 c. sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
13 oz. can cold Milnot or evaporated milk

Dissolve Jello in boiling water and cool slightly. Combine 1/2 of warm Jello with cheese, sugar and flavorings and blend until smooth. In separate large bowl, whip the Milnot until firm peaks form (whips best if very cold) then add the Jello/cheese mixture, then the rest of the Jello.
Prepare graham cracker crust and line bottom of 13 x 9 inch pan. Pour cheesecake mixture over top. Chill well.

Calories 262 Sodium 294 mg
Total Fat 8 g Potassium 125 mg
Saturated 3 g Total Carbs 42 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 0 g
Monounsaturated 1 g Sugars 32 g
Trans 2 g Protein 6 g
Cholesterol 10 mg
Vitamin A 5% Calcium 12%
Vitamin C 1% Iron 3%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

This was my mom's recipe and I've always loved it so I thought I'd share. I think it's pretty good on calories compared to some cheesecake's that can be around 400 or 500 a slice. One batch can fill two of those pre-made graham cracker crusts (I suck at making the crust by hand) so I am assuming one batch will fill about 12 of those mini crusts by Keebler, I am trying it tonight. The nutritional value above is for one mini crust with the cheesecake filling. It's also saved in the data base under Amy's mini cheesecake-correct (I forgot the sugar in my first entry). It could be made even lighter by cutting the sugar in half or substituting with something like splenda. Enjoy!

Replies