midlife belly fat...

Options
Just trying to stay healthy and lose the midriff belly that shows up after 50!!

Replies

• cc_campbell81
    Options
    I'm 28 and trying to lose the baby belly fat! I've lost about 18 lbs and I think the waist has stayed the same:<
  • lolasky
    lolasky Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I found jogging has really helped with the "baby belly" fat, but it goes together with clean eating :)
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    have faith guys, it DOES come off. but usually it's one of the last areas to go. It took me almost a full year to get rid of my belly. But stick with it, it happens. Just look at my Avatar, I'm living proof.

Go check out my pictures, I have one of me when I was 55 lbs heavier on there (in the orange swim trunks) that was in the summer of 2007, just before I started my journey, so you see, it CAN happen.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    My belly is the place that is holding onto the fat the most. My boobs are disappearing and my butt is getting smaller. My thighs are looking great.....but the belly remains. When I get down about it, thoughts of liposuction dance in my head....but I would never be able to do that. Vanity surgeries are not my cup of tea. I know that if I keep working hard and eating right, eventually I will look awesome!