Anyone trying to get back into shape after a baby?

Options
2»

Replies

• shirin8
    shirin8 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me: I had 3 kids under 2.5. My youngest is almost 10 months and I have 14 or so pounds to my original (prior to baby #1) weight. 51 lbs down :)
  • Mszebra151
    Mszebra151 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have two, 14 months and 2 1/2yrs, and I have SURPASSED My pre-baby weight! I did it with Lost of exercise, mainly running, then recently did the Insanity 60 day program, and feel better then Ever!
  • aloha311
    aloha311 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Thats me! I have 5 kiddos and the youngest are only 13 months apart. I just had my youngest 6 weeks ago. I have lost all the weight from her but still have 50 to lose from my son. I have started the Insanity DVD's for exercise and am watching what I'm eating. I lost everything and more after I had my 3rd so I know I can do it again it will just take some hard work. =)
  • docnewtonswife
    Options
    My oldest is almost 8 but I just had my third baby April 30th. I'm trying to get back to my pre-ALL-babies weight. I'm struggling because as hard as I'm working, I'm not losing anything.
  • shorty313
    shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I have a 4yo and 2yo and am on the last 10 lbs :smile: Feel free to add!
  • smcclaycouffer
    smcclaycouffer Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I just had a baby 3 months ago, but I'm still trying to lose the weight from my first child and he's 10yrs old! LOL. I have a 10yr old, 3yr old, and a 3 month old. Feel free to add me and we can motivate and give each other support.
  • lisaboston08
    Options
    My baby is 16 months old. I gained a ton of weight while pregnant (just like the first one). I am so tired all the time that I just can't seem to find any motivation to stick to a diet, much less the energy to exercise. I am praying that she starts sleeping through the night sometime soon. In the meantime...here I am! I guess I could use a few friends going through the same thing.
  • scorl
    scorl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    ME!!! I have a 14 month old and trying to lose my last 5 lbs (but want to lose more) and toneeeee up! Feel free to add me!
  • winodini
    winodini Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Will be soon! 14 weeks to go!
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    i had my shane 2 yrs ago, n when he hit 2yrs old i was on my way to pre-pregnancy weight. i am actually less now than that weight so feel free to add me
  • TheDaniProject
    Options
    this mom is still trying ;-)
    i have twins
    they will be 3yrs old this august
    ive hit my half way point at 33pounds
    i made my pre preggers weight but that weight is still considered overweight so trying to get out of the 180's
    ADD ME I LOG IN ON A DAILY BASIS AND IM VERY ACTIVE WITH MY MFP FRIENDS
    SHARE THE LUV PEEPS ;-)

<3 DANI ;-)
  • kkyserenity
    kkyserenity Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Me! My son will be two in two weeks. I actually was less than my pre pregnancy weight about 10 days after he was born but the holidays after killed me. So I'm aiming for pre pregnancy weight and more now.
  • Melisamab
    Melisamab Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'll jump in this boat too :happy:

My kids are little, son is 3.5 and daughter is 23 months (exactly 18 month minus 1 day apart). They are great kids, but I want my pre-baby body back :frown: But, since I've always been heavy, I want my pre-baby body minus several lbs back, ha ha :laugh:

I live in Holland, dont know if there is anyone else on this side of the pond looking for support/friends. :smile:
  • rachelbacker
    rachelbacker Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i am!
    i just had my daughter in feb! im 247 lbs and im chubbbbbyyyyyy!

i was within 15 lbs of my goal weight a year after having my son in 2008 and i kinda let it slip, gaining 30 lbs before getting pregnant with my daughter! then i started my 108 lb weight loss story and am 40 lbs in! ive got 68 lbs to go and am hoping for some more friends to root me on!

please feel free to add me and we will root each other on!

fair warning.
    im a pretty positive person.
    soooo ill be all positive up in your face :)
  • sakurajade
    sakurajade Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    my baby's are 2 and 1 add me:smile:
  • Babydollbussells
    Options
    I have 3 kids. My oldest is 5 and youngest is 5 months. I have lost all of the weight from my last pregnancy but still have all the weight to lose from my other two pregnancies. I only gained 15lbs with my first two but after having them the weight never went away. And then I put on a little bit more afterwards. I want to lose 122lbs total. I had my baby back in Feb and I have lost 28lbs so far. Still have 94 to go.